Chapter 004

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days in Jeju.

The producer of the drama she's filming with Kyungsoo have surprised them with a flight ticket to Jeju Island for three days. All of the crews received it, but they were permitted to go and spend the leaves separately.

This is a perfect opportunity for Hana.

Well, as she come back from there, the papers will be ready and during those days, she can prepared her hearts to confronting the best friend of hers. 

Hana cheered and smile to herself.

She then walk to her parked car, and sat in the driver seat. Today, she have told her manager that she'll bring her car and drove herself to her workplace.

Bomi didn't say much, she just simply agreeing to the young actress.

Fifteen minutes ride, and Hana is now arrived to the café where she promised her friends to meet. Hopping off her car, Hana walk to where her friends waiting for her.

She craned her neck and look everywhere, until someone called her name. She immediately turn around facing the certain poker-faced guy and his 'significant other' as what Hana and the other called the two best friend. 

Oh Sehun The Lawyer and Kim Jongin the Prosecutor. 

These two males were her best buddies that she made back in her college days. They were the first she stumbled onto after the long lecture she have to attend in one of her classes.

"Hello, Sehun. And long time no see, Jongin." Hana greet with a wide smile. Sehun simply smile and salute at her way with two fingers, while Jongin decided to play and sent her a wink.

"Hello, hot stuff. How's life?"

"Like how it was."

"Aww, don't be like that.." Jongin said. He approached his friend and ruffles her hair which Hana was quick to sla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter