Chapter 005

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo called earlier.

He called to inform Hana that he'll come to her house to discuss something. So, Hana is now in the kitchen preparing something for her guest later.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was in his room. He is also preparing, because he have promised someone to meet.

After done making sure his appearance is presentable enough, he walk off from his room to the front door. 

The sound of door opened, catching Hana's attention, so she went to check who was it. Turns out, it was only Chanyeol. And looks like he's going somewhere.

Hana didn't say anything, she just watch the man walk off and disappeared behind the closed door.

 

As Chanyeol walk to the elevator, he noticed one guy that walking towards the door of his shared apartment.  He's wondering who might came at this late hour of afternoon to his place, but as the voice out he knew who it was immediately. He was no other than Kyungsoo the actor.

He knew that guy, beside knowing him as the lead actor that worked with Hana, he also know that he is the best friend of Hana's supposedly husband, Junmyeon.

He have met that guy few times. Twice before his unfortunate wedding with Hana, and twice after the two -Kyungsoo an Hana- signed the contract to work with each other as the couple lead in a drama.

Even just for a few times, it didn't missed his sharp and keen eyes that Kyungsoo, is infatuated with Hana.

At the thought of Hana being alone with a guy that have crush on her, his blood boiled. Unconsciously, he clenched his fist.


__


Hana heard the continuous rings of bell. She saw the familiar face of Kyungsoo on the monitor screen, so she went and unlocked it.

"Come in, Soo."

Upon hearing it, Kyungsoo enter her apartment.

"Is Chanyeol home?" He asked. Hana shook her head while answering.

"He just went out seconds ago."

"Oh."

Kyungsoo didn't say anything anymore. He just make himself comfortable on the couch in the living room. Few seconds after, Hana showed up with a tray. On the tray were cookies th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter