Chapter 001

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




White, strapless long gown, braided hair, diamond necklace and earrings, glittered white high heels. All were wore beautifully and elegantly by a slender and curvy figure, making the bride looking more beautiful and pretty than she already are.


But to all of its shame, the bride's face were masked with a worried and panicked expression. A about-to-marry couples should have been nervous and all happy at the same time but not her. She was staring out the big, wide window, back facing the worried family of hers.


"Where's the groom?" Yoon Bomi, known as the boyish manager of a famous actress, worriedly asking the bride.


"Hana? Where is Junmyeon?" Hana sister, Park Chorong asked her with the same question when she didn't gave any respond.


All her relatives that appeared in that room were all worried and panicked. Why won't they be if the wedding ceremony that supposedly to be started an hour ago still didn't start?


Park Hana, gifted with the talent as an actress expertly cover her true feelings. She looked calm when she turned around.


"At the.. church?" She answer but her answer turns out to be a question.


"Hana!" Bomi and Chorong were almost yell in frustration when a guy's voice beat them to it.


"I found this.." He panted. Looks like he ran all the way from his house to the church. "..in the groom's waiting room." He continued.


Hana look at him in a questioning stare. "What letter is this, Kyungsoo?"


The guy shrugged and Hana open the letter and read it with furrowed brows. All eyes were looking at her in anticipation when they saw her became quiet and looked more calm. But, deadly calm. She scrunched the paper and shoving it into Kyungsoo's trouser's pocket. The latter's brow furrowed but didn't ask.


"Call off the wedding. Tell everyone, the bride has cancelled the wedding." With that firm declaration from her, all eyes that watching her, widen. They look at each other before Chorong step closer to her.


"What do you mean, sister?" Her sister approached her and place a hand on her arms. Hana looked at her with a blank face but then show a gentle smile.


"Nothing. I just thought that continuing this marriage will be a stupidest thing to do." She reply with a smile but then they heard her manager bursts.


"NO! You can't just called the wedding off, Hana. There's so many media men outside and it'll be a huge scandal if they knew you, Park Hana the Nation's Ultimate Crush were cancelled her wedding on the last minute of her wedding day."


"Then what should I do, Bomi? He left. For good. For no one know reasons." Hana plopped onto the couch before sighing and relaxing herself on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter