Not alone

The House Is Mine

Yeol thoughts~~~

 

its does not take agenious to know the house is hunted !

I moved to this house seeking new begining , a clam one , far from other kind og life , I lived under the light spot for too long & now after more than 30 years in intertament I long for some privacy .

My wife dream house is one that  far away in the woods so this house I found is the my wife perfect gift after the heart break I gave to her when she found out about my affair .

I oown this to her & myself , a new begining , honest one ... devoted one .

spend only one week alone & it was obvious that I am never alone in there .

I think the house is hunted with a ghost that hated moving stuff ! cause whenever I change something place I will find it in moment back to where it was !! The room get freezing cold aii the sudden & now I know I must NOT touch a thing ! and Im sure I should leave the house First must bring my wife back , gain her trust back & gave her this perfect House and sure work things out Then sure I will get away from this house .

But ... I love it ! this silent house bring peace & sweet calm feeling to me , quietness ,sadness that I feel I want to drown myself into it .

I must leave ... But  Why should I ?.... it just I want to be a lone .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

THE GENIE thoughts

 

Human call us Genie ! and NO we are not Blue ! so forget this Aladdin stupid story !

some of us choose to live in the desert  or in the woods away from humen , some choose to live in empty abandoned houses & some live among the humen . Our form is so delicate so we can change our appearance to whatever we like . BUT its known that we like to appear in a form as Black Cats .

We live in families , socity of our own , my own family raised me till I became old enough to take care of my own , I left home not feeling in need to stay & they showed no sign of interest of having me around .

But its not like this to all of us , some stay with their family , get married and breed too ,we fall in love and hate & sure have our wars too .

I choose to live in abandoned house , food was not a problen to me as we feed on rotten food & bones those are my favorite but its different from one Genie to another .

I seek no interest in having a company . og my own kind or human , even animals I shoo them away . Whats so wrong with wanting to be alone ?!!!!!

When humen came to my house I scared them away , its an easy fast way to regain my quiet house and Well its fun too .

till one human came . The house is big with many rooms but He choose the smallest room to stay in , bearly moving out , He was not bothering me in any way , just a human who want to be left alone from this world ! Who am I to judge that ...!!

I watched him sat motionless , not looking to the beautiful view outside , not eating well or even moving his young body !

I found in him a worse case than me , and for my suprise I felt somrthing toward that him ! Pity mostly but also H felt glad that in this world there is some one like me who I can understand . Like I am not alone !

I kept company him , one day I toke the black cat form & approached him expect him to be scared but He did not move , He watched me moving toward him caress my slim body against his legs , soon He carried me & put me on his lap soothing me black fur . I expected him to talk to me as human always do with cats but He did not , some times He would ask me if I feel ok or sleepy , hungry or lonly , patting me & feed me but still He did not eat nor talk about his story and it was ok with me tho .

I felt like I fit in his world as He fit in mine . we were silent companions to each other where no words needed .

So you can only imagin how disappointed I was when I lost my human freind as I found him one day hunged himself near his small bed .

No letter . No explain . No Goodbye .

At that moment I found out I did not hate others , I did not hate company at any sort of kind .

and when I lost it with him I hated it cause it hurt more then I thought ,hurt too much to be alone again with no one to sooth the akwared silent as his body kept in the air spinning .

It is not allowed for humen to live in this house again .

This house is mine only .

people came later & found my selint human body , thay talked about him , said his story , said he was sick , depressed , psychotic , suicidal ! They clamed that they knew him but even I never spoke to him I did knew him better than them all .

They know his name I know his tears

They know his family I know his soul

They know his life I know his death

They know his voice but I know his pain

 

No human is allowed in here

This house is only mine

 

I dont when I lost it MY LIFE became his .. My presence became his ghost 

They thought that when I shoo humen out my house that it was His angry soul scare them away !

I never tried to explain to any one , they did not deserve it .

but slowly time past and I start to lose my presence , not knowing is it me or him , who I am

He became Me & I faded in the silent unspoken words that I wished I said to him .

 

********************************************************************************************************

so this is how things happened .. and Yeol is our main character ♥YAY to Yeollipop ♥

and our Genie is a sad one ..

so comments are VERY welcome

also read my other creepy sweet fanfics {there are good at night ☻☺}

till next time ^^ have #SweetGyuDreams