MY New Companion

The House Is Mine

 

 some timearrow-10x10.png it will be long timearrow-10x10.png till some one would come to my House , mostly boys & girls came to party or to see if the house is really hunted . I keep my guard up watching them & feel relaxed again once they leave , I listen to them some times telling stories about the house and who lived here , some times about some one died in the house , Was that person me ? Was it my life I wonder .. Did I really was as They claim ! I dont remamber much nowarrow-10x10.png and not sure of any thing .

after what feels like yearsarrow-10x10.png or decade not sure cause Time past different to me , some times day would feel like week and a Year might feels like a week . Time past occurred to how much attention I give to it I guess .

One Tall man in the mid 40 came , He did nothing wrong , walked in & took the main bed room , did some cleaning , did not change any thing from it place so I watched silently .

The tall man barely moved , stayed in the house on his Glowing device that called Phones which consumed most of his day , days later as I was roaming in the place in my usuall habit a Lady came in , I was really surprise to know that the Tall man was married but the lady did not stay , I became curious was they divorce or some thing ! I grow intersted in my human companion so I went to look over his stuff and paper He had which left the room in huge mass like small hurricane hit the closed room , I did not find much cause Human nowarrow-10x10.png dont use paper as they use to .

The Tall man became also aware of my presence , as he tried to move some stuffs but I moved them back , He seemed worry & pale looking around the corners , I enjoyed watching that sight ^^ .

The wife came again , She spend more time talking which I listen to , They had problems obviously which she complained but He remained calm most the time nodding & saying He only want her back which after long hours she agreed , they hugged & kissed then left to grt her thing to this home , I felt angery .. Now one more person will be add AND woman Always moved thing .

 

Days past ... couple were love birds ... Should I scare them off already ? I thought

I waited till she moved things which she did only Three days after , My need of keeping the house the same startarrow-10x10.png boiling .

Let the action begain ! I thought  But before I swept over the hall all my guts were up to do harm to her All the sudden the Tall man yelled at her ! He order her Not to touch a thing in a tone that froze my Ghosty blood . Lost my funarrow-10x10.png but the result was as I pleased .

 Did I mention that I lost all interst in the living human life ? Why they do things and stuff !?  it just not bother me in any way now but this Tall Man is planting questions in me with an itchy need to know .

*******************************************************************************************

This chapert is told by our freindly Ghost..^^

 hope this leave you curious enough ^^ who you think is the tall man ? I guess it obviouse :D

comment plz what you think ^^ subscribe if you like it ☺^^☺

its not too creepy scary FF which weird for me but will try to add some creepiness ☻

till next till have #SweetGyuDreams