old Friend .. New friend

The House Is Mine

 

They enterd the small room & close the door , Yeol could hear his freinds shouting outside the room & bang the door but slowly the voices fade away , Did they give up on him ? or Did He lost his hearing cause everything became deaf silent !

The cat man is Now a Black Cat again who walked to the small bed & sat on it staring at Yeol  , he get the hint & walked to the bes sitting next to the cat ,soon the Black cat made itself all comfortable on his lap , his long slim fingers were trumble so bad that Yeol bring himself to pat the sleeping Cat on his lap , his heart beat on his head and his breath were fast and his legs were numb feeling like going on heart-attack !

a strong nausea creeped up his throat , swallow hard Yeol said : I .. I cant ..

Yeol did not know he was crying but tears fall on the warm cat who looked up to him , then lefted up itself tp put it claw on his chest and the tears on his jaw line . with loud purr sound the cat made full Yeol dizzy head , strangely  Yeol felt better and start patting the back of the black cat , He wanted to say something but heavy feeling of sleep caught him , He drop his hand unable to keep his eyes open .

He knew ... its happening .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Genie POV ...

I made a vow & I will stick to it , wither I knew who I am or not I will protacte my tall human who agreed to help me . I know he is afraid & I tried to hide that I am too , when He start crying I just his tears trying to calm him as he always bring calmness to me by his patting and thought about cancel the whole thing .

Do we now concerned as best friend ?!

before the idea of having a best friend start to shoke me a feeling of sweet calmness as my could be BF start to pat me and darkness circle my head .. its happening !

 

at first it was not clear .. I was watching through my eyes but No control I had over my body .

I am still in the small room as black cat standing on the cornor , notice some one sitting on the bed , it was my old human friend !

I wanted to go to him but my body made no move . I am here only to watch !

my old human was reading but then looked up to me & smile , only then my body moved toward him and in familier comfy way set myself on his lap , He pat my fur making my body relexed & close it eyes But I did not want to close my eyes I am still awake and looking at this darkness , locked inside myself I stayed feeling the human still patting me , then i felt something I wanted to op[en my eyes but no matter how much i tried my eyes kept shut & my slow breath sounds My body was perfectly sleep .

My human was crying ... drops of warm tears fall on me & quiet sobs I could hear , He was whispering something & I put all my skills on my only active skill now .. Hearing !

THere in the darkness of my close eyes I listen to him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yeol POV ...

 

I am watching through the cat eyes it life again .

A man sitting on the bed who smiled when he saw the cat making his pale face lighten up a bit , then the cat moved toward him , He patted the cat in the same slow moves I use & the cat slept on his lap , all turn to black & I heard the man speak while sobbing .

: My dear friend .. my Good friend .. it hurt me that I will leave you alone but Im sure you will be ok .. you ve been a good company to me but I am afraid that this journey had come to it end .

I know that this man died .. I know if I stayed any longer I will see the human hung himself & between the fear of that sight and the possibility of find myself on his place ,I fight to open my eyes ..

Wake up !!!!

I screamed in my head but the cat body im locked in kept calm , I have no power on it and it kept my in the darkness .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The boys POV ...

 

we were paking our stuff when Hoya shout made us all gather in super speed not knowing what or why but a feeling of danger full us . 

Hoya said that he saw Yeol & the cat entering the small room , which we locked & hide it keys and then run all to the room trying to open it with force fearing the worst , the boys kept hitting the door with thier shoulders and kicking it , screaming Yeol’s name & asking him to open the door !

Yeol’s wife was on her knees crying , Gyu ran to the kitchen sertching for any thinf might help to open that small door but found nothinh but small knifes & spoons , He run back to the small room door where Myungsoo joined Yeol’s wife crying too , Dongwoo & hoya were still hitting the door with thier shoulder but it did not budge . Jong kept screaming Yeol name in a crying voice , Gyu joined to Hoya & Dongwoo trying to break that unbelievably stone door ! 

all the sudden they heard a loud drop sound ! they all froze and in one synchronous voice screamed : YEOL !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genie POV ...

I dont know how long it stayed dark after my old friend spoke , I remamber now Everything and I know that this human was a company to me after long long years I spent it in this house alone away from everthing & everyone . 

I know I am a Genie . who choose to life alone away from his people and all kind of living things , after years of loneliness & sadness its easy to forget why and accept it as life style .

watching that human end his life shoke me frome withen , terrified , helpless & lost that experience left me .

I open my eyes not sure if I am really doing it or still prison in my body and that deja vu thing is still on !

I blinked my eyes few times , still in the small room on the floor on my cat form , slowly & dizzy I looked up to the bed too afried of what I might see .

to my worst fear I saw it come true , a man standing on the bed reaching his arms out to hold a rope hanging from the cilling . Is this my old friend or is it my new tall friend ?

I tried to move but my legs but they were too heavy & numb , I looked up again my vision still not clear and my head wighted like Tonnes !

NO ! I will not lose another Human !

I will not watch this again !

They will not just come to my house & die !

with all the furstration , anger & deep grief in my heart I stand up in human form , run to my tall human and pushed him to fall both off the bed .

fall with loud bang he whine in pain , I fall too it did not hurt much but tears I never I can Make pour down my face with the saddest whine I ever heard or even made .

my tall human came close to me , huged me , the room was full with other human but nonew I cared about , I stayed on the arms of my human friend crying with out the feeling that this may end soon , nor the hug losen around me .

I can forgive myself , I can grife at the lost of my old human friend , at the lost of him & my self in him , for our good & bad memories , I can forgive myself for the past that I can not change .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End ...

 

Yeol walked to his bed room carring his bag , with slow steps he stand on the door , looking behind him his wife & his friends looked at him kindaoff worry but smiling not dearing to come close of his Giene friend who did not spoke a word to them after his crying in the room feeling a bit nervouse but the Giene never said it to them , Yeol stand at the door looking at the larg bed were Giene laid down , hands under his head looking at the cilling without blinking , Yeol clear his throat and the Giene looked at him with his stright face , walked in even the boys outside told him not to get close to him but its ok Yeol understand its normal to fear what you dont know but now He knows & there is nothing to worry , at least that what He wish .

Yeol : Im going now . are you sure you ok ?

Giene ; mmmmm ..Im ok .

Yeol : Im not sure if I could come again to visit you , you could come ?

Yeol said the last part with joy of the simple idea , Giene looked at him, smile a bit and say

: I dont think your wife or firends will like that .

Yeol : mmm you probably right .

Giene : but you can come , Alone !  you can .

Yeol : sure .. you will stay here , right ?

Giene stand and walk to the larg window :

yeah I will ... Its my house after all !

said that & jumped in the Black cat form right through the closed window .

*******************************************************************************************************

 Now what I do with my life ?? T^T

my Yet longest Fanfic with Yeol in it which surprisingly we went well togather ! High five Yeoly !

it October dont make me keep remind you to read more of MINE creepy fanfics ☻

& stay save  

find me in instagram @delon_elf for awesome pics ☺♥

till we meet again ^^ have #SweetGyuDreams ♥