Are we Really Not alone !

The House Is Mine

Gyu POV ...

 

Gyu let his voice thinder the night as He watched Yeol face get pale in scary speed , his long legs kept kicking and his hands hold the rope around his neck , Gyu’s nose was bleeding alot covering his T shirt in red adding a rerrifying touch to the whole scene !

Gyu jumped back on his legs again trying to pull Yeol’s body up to lighten the weigh around his neck trying his best not to get kicked again in the face , The tall man still kicking in the air but his moves became weak as life was leaving his strangled body .

It seemed take forever till the boys came and helped Gyu take Yeol’s body down and circle him trying bring life back to him as he became scary calm , Myungsoo fast gave Yeol CPR while the others watch confused still not know if this is only dream .

Yeol took long deep breath while Myungsoo kept massaging his chest gasping rapidly himself & Dongwoo pat his shoulder as tears pour down his face helping Yeol to sit , Hoya looked at the black cat who was sitting on the bed looking at them , He shifted in his place feeling uneasy all the sudden as goosebumps spread down his whole body .

Yeol was still pale coughing , his eyes looking slowly at his Freinds paniced faces and his crying wife , she was the first to ask the qustion they all had in their mind : WHY ?

Yeol looked at the Black Cat sitting on the bed and said : He made me do it !

The words it self gave the boys the creeps but when the Balck cat made that terrible loud long MEOW that was IT !

They carried Yeol out the room in light speed and locked the door behiend them , took Yeol to his room where his wife &  Myungsoo said will stay up all night with him , Yeol slept as soon as they lay him down which made them check his breath every moment in concern , Gyu who was up all night went to nearest bed he found feeling unable to answer any of the boys questions & too much He witness that night , the rest stayed at the living room not believing what just happen , it was still hours till down but when Gyu open his eyes it was not dark outside any more but the house was quite , Gyu walked to the livivg room finding the boys sleeping on the chairs , it was only 5 am not much sleep He had , Gyu walked  to Yeol’s room finding him still sleep calmly , Myungsoo sat on chair next to bed opened his eyes the moment Gyu enter , His puffy red eyes tell he didnt sleep and cried most the night , Gyu grabed Myungsoo hand going to the kitchen for coffee which as soon they walked out Yeol joined them saying he needed one too .

The Three sat in the heaviest silent siping their coffee . but soon Yeol’s wife voice called panicly her husband name who run to her hugging her while she was shaking & crying . The boys seemed to wakeup at her voice and joined them in the kitchen . Gyu said they must leave the house like NOW ! but Myungsoo said between sobs He wont move a step till He understand what happened yesterday ? which the others fast joined him in question & tears .

They walked to the living room sitting in circle all look at Yeol face as He told them everything He knows from the begining. 

 

********************************************************************************************

 

so Yeol is alive ! I was not going to kill him ! No ! well I thought of that but change my mind ☻

The end is close ... hope you enjoyed this as much as I did writting it ^^ its alot of fun :>

and please check my other creepy fanfics leave me a gift ◘ a subscripe ☺ & comments ♥

till next time ☺ have #SweetGyuDreams