Do you believe me ?

The House Is Mine

Yeol POV ...

Its not an easy thing to stay in hunted house !

I know that .. I know it after find my clothes all around the floor while I was alone in it , at the cornor of my eyes , behind me and every where I dont look at I feel it there . It present was heavy but I told my self to ignore it & it will fade away .

when I start telling the boys what happen I didnot expected anything , Me myself was listening to what I say & relise what I get myself into like I was not there ! like some story you tell not believing you are the main character of it .

it took my few minutes to find my voice , not afraid but hearing those words come out of my mouth Ioud is not something I was ready to it .

looking at their teary faces , I nod and told them every thing I saw & what I *Think* I saw , the house & The black cat .

I told them about the black cat how it precent made things better , I stoped jump up at every sound I hear while the cat was with me , I pat it soft fur and that soothe me alot as it slept on my lap . it just when the cat sleep I would see things ! my hand would go uncontrollably patting it fur & in what seem like a dream I watch through The Cat eyes it life , walking , jumping , watch the house that Now I know from different angle , it should scare me but it did not , that was not normal but at the time it happen it felt perfectly right . our freindship became stronger , I needed that safe peacful feeling with adventures experience !

I then saw a man . The cat loved this man I know cause I felt love toward him , I can share feelings too with it I guess which seemed natural with all of  that , The man looked sad but seemed better while the cat companied him which made that Cat felt good , something then srart to feel ood , extremely Bad , the things I was seeing was unsteady .

last night every thing became clear , the confusing unsteady thing played crystal clear as I walked to that small room open it with a key was hiden in the lamp , walk to the bed and tie the rope , I was terrifying cause I didnt need to see what will come next to know what will happen but I couldnt stop my self , I saw the cat set at the cornor of the room and I know it , the black cat going to watch me dying just like that Man killed him self .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

the look on their faces was priceless , it was not total denial but was not believing either , but after what they witness yesterday they cant risk anything , if Yeol is right or crazy He needs to get away out of this place , they all felt like like running away and never be close to a tree or cats !

so as Gyu said in his leader order voice they start to get their stuff to leave , yeol walked to his bedroom to pack his things while the wife run to the kitchen taking some food for the ride as Her husband said they were starving which was unbelievable after all that meat they devour last night .

Yeol throw his stuff inside the suitcase thinking deeply about what he just say , What if ...

a tear roll down his face , He cant blame them if they thought He was crazy , himself not sure anymore of his sanity , did my brain play tricks on me ? what if this was not true ? what if I never return to my old self ? what if I became forever prisoner of my own nightmare ?!

Yeol walked to the door of his room and closed it , treas were pour down his face and his sobs were hard to mute , he sat on the floor not avle to hold it anymore , through the tears he could see the Black cat sitting on the top of his suitcase , Yeol looked at the cat putting his both hands on his mouth to muffled his cries , not knowing should I call help or accept this madness !

The Black Cat then walked so slowly to him , it eyes never left Yeol’s eyes , only stoped few steps but then it looked away walking to the opposite side .

Wait !

Yeol said in chocked sobbing voice , The cat stoped without looking at him , He did not know what to say next and tears found it way again to his eyes .

Yeol kept his hands on his face sniffing as quiet as he can when he felt the small legs of the cat on his leg He looked up to it , sigh deeply as his head start to pounding after all that crying , he looked deep into the Black Cat Green eyes & listen to it loud purring .

I know you are not normal cat .

Yeol said looking at the Green eyes infront of him who did not made any move .

I am not crazy . I did not made this up !

He said with broken voice this time afraid that He maybe wrong !

The cat moved & sat it self on his lap , a drop of tear fall on it body which Yeol wiped it away & naturally pat slowly the warm body of the black cat .

what if this time I died !???

whay if this Cat is ghoust ?

what if it want to kill me ???

questions storm yeol head and his hand froze few moment too afraid to touch the cat once again .. He tried to move up the cat off him but It was comfortable almost melted on him ! so when He forcefully moved it off him The cat jumped & stand infront of him putting it small paw on his chest !

Yeol throat went dry and hold his breath , The cat purr loud and sniff his face few times .

Then Yeol felt like the Cat weight start to increase in crazy speed !

all the sudden his chest felt heavy and pushed down to his back , his mouth muffled & the weight over his chest was suffocating him , when he blinked again there was a face infront of him but not a face of a cat anymore !

A human face ! but with the same Cat Green eyes !!

: Someone died in here in that room ! you saw that and I saw it but cant remamber who was he ! I need to remamber it eating me and you saw him right ? its not only me thinking someone died here !? right ?

The man with cat eyes spoke in fast husky voice , Yeol was fighting between understanding whats happening now & breathing & actully losing his conscious ! looking with red wide open eyes at the man over him pouring him with questions and only nodded his head .

The cat eyes Man finally moved off his chest which felt like drowning for Yeol & took deep breath and cough hard ! the NOW HUMAN NOT BLACK CAT FEW MOMENT AGO sat next to him with his face down .

 : I heard you telling your freinds about me ,about seeing things , the man who killed himself .. I know its true You are not crazy but .. but  that human ... Is that human Me ? am I dead ??

********************************************************************************************************

two update in a row ! FIREEEEEEEEEEE oh please dont sing ! just kidding BOW WoWoWA

so check my other creepy fanfics , Do you know OR have any creepy FF ? plz share ♥

be sweet hungry reader & leave me a gift ◘ subscripe ☻ & comments ♥

till next time have #SweetGyuDreams