You , Me & Something

The House Is Mine

 

The wife thoughts ~~

 

My husband is a sensitive loving man , even I discover his cheat on me I could not bring my self to hate him , Yes I was angry , I cried , shouted and even hit him while He said nothing , his silent broke my heart wishing he denial or something but He didnt say a word , I left and He let me till I calm down which was fast cause I missed him more than being angry with him , we did not spend time a part before so this month away from him was hell to me . When He come to meet me I know He wont come with empty hands But A house was far from what I expected ! a beautiful old house surrounded with treas was my dream house I did not think He would remember. He listened to me while I told him how much He hurt me , how much I was mad & disappointed , when He finally spoke He said he is sorry and I was long time ago forgave him .

Good Times are a head of us !

New Good Fresh start that we needed .

but the more time we spent togather in the house the more we ger away from each other , He sat silently read or listen to a music that He would not even notice when I switch it off .

Some thing is taking my husband mind away . Was He sad that We get back togather ?

I tried to get mysef buzy not to worry too much , it must be the new place I told myself He is not use to so calm old places .

I tried to redecorate the House when He snapped out of his mind ! He was more than angry or unsatisfied with my style But I saw a fear in his eyes ! and I became scared too !

I walked a round the house , very old & need lots of fixing , clean yet very rotten .

The House background history was weird itself , abandoned for years till some one choose to end his life inside it then people come to visite the place claiming they saw ghost ! Great Gift Really Yeol !!!

I beg him to leave the place cant fine the courage in me to tell him about the ghost thing I found out , too afraid if I spoke about it then it will appear to me !! He said we need to stay & work our relationship But How while we dont talk or spend time togather !!

I tried harder to be with him but always claim he has things to do & buzy . I got hurt . Was he in another affair ! Does He try to push me a way ?!

Something was wrong & I needed help to save my marriage . after a month I called his Friend Dongwoo crying

Me : I need your help ..

Dongwoo : I dont understand . I talked to him few days ago & he is really ok !

Me : No ! He is Not ! pleace you need to come , I cant make him leave !

Dongwoo : Why ? what happened ?

Me : He always alone & there is this black cat that always sat on his lap !

Dongwoo : you cant be seriouse ! are you a superstitous !

Me : This cat can walk through walls !!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoel heard a loud noises coming from out side the house , Was his wife again do something in the garden He thought , He did not feel like bring himself up feeling so perfectly relaxed in his chair But heard knocking on the door ! What the hell ! did she locked herself out ! Cant be ..!

Yeol walked to the door his chin drop doon , wearning pajama & his hair is a total mess . It was almost 5 pm but He did not moved out of his bed till then , not feeling like doing anything that day or even the days before .

as soon as He opened the door loud screams his him & his heart felt like it would gave up beating at the moment but the following tight hug bring the life to him .

Dongwoo laugh louder when He saw his friend frightened face and shake his shoulders saying They come to see his new house That You did not invite them to it . Yoel was still shocked but his mind fast mange to see all his Old Friends behind coming trying to put a smile that He did not know it was hard to wear . Yeol wife came saying she planed this surprise for him , Well Yeol was indeed surprised !

The more noises catch Yeol attention as he saw the others , Dongwoo pointed to them saying with proud smile : Yes ! They all come !

Woohyun & Hoya were running around in the big front yard looking extremely happy , age obviously did not hit them with any wisdom , Myungsoo was carying larg box full with meat he bought Yeol later knew , Jong was helping Gyu walking cause the poor man the ride hurt his sensitive stomach, feeling all grumpy & dizzy .

They finally came & greet Yeol & his wife who was too happy to see them in Yeol opinion , it wasa private time to fix their marriage WHAT IS SHE THINKING !

Jong said will make a fire to cook the meat & Hoya went to help him , Woo walked around discovering the place while Myungsoo sat himself in the kitchen to prepare the meat , Gyu lay in the nearest sofe sleeping his pain away , Dino stuck himself to Yeol who changed his pajama into jeans & T-shirt after been cruely judged on his Spiderman pajama choose . Dino was talking happily about any thing , it been almost a year since all of them be togather .

Jong made small camp fire in the front yard , night soon cover the place as the boys sat around the fire and cook the meat , the smell full the air as their laughs . Yeol felt glad now seeing his friends sharing  thank you kiss with his wife .

L : I did not know you owned a cat !

Dino & the wife shared a concerned look while Yeol looked at the cat sitting now on his lap

Yeol : We dont . This cat is the owner of the house , we are just it guests .

Jong : Did it come with you from the city ? He asked while chewing some meat .

Yeol : No ! The cat life in the house .

Woo : must came from the woods then ! He said in low voice

Yeol : No ! It life in the House . said almost yelling

Hoya : Cant be there from No where ! it must be from the city or some where ! 

Yeol : it from the House ! Whats so hard to understand !

They looked at each other at Yeol who snapped seem like his on the edge of screaming for no reason , the cat stretch it body rolling around it self to continue sleeping comfortably on yeol lap .

The next hours past on Yeol heavely , his wife try to cheer up their guests & Dino helped her , the boys were spending Good times like old days , yet to Yeol it was very slow heavy time for no reason He could think off , He stand saying it was late & cold and need to stretch his legs , He walked fast to his room cayying the sleepy cat with him , breathing deeply once he got inside like he was diving ! Why He was so suffocated out side in the open !?!

The boys looked at Yeol leaving , they came cause Dongwoo told them that Yeol was not ok , He told them what the wife said on the phone to him but none took it seriously . she shared with them her worries broke into tears after few words , she was scared from the fact either its a ghost or she is losing her mind , the boys try their best to calm her .. it must be the new place .. nothing to worry about .. after all it was Yeol in his Forties ! it some thing Men go through They guessed !

The house have two guest room so they share it , Dino , Jong & Myungsoo in one room while Gyu , Woo & Hoya in the other , They fall asleep as soon as they lay down , only Gyu stay wide a wake after the long nap he took once they arrived , Gyu kept walking to the kitchen to get himself some drinks , the old house keeps making sounds as the wind hit it rusty woods . He tried to sleep but end up palying with his phone till it past midnight .

Finally Gyu eyes got tierd & decided to take a bathroom break , as He walked back to his room he saw one room with it lights on , Finally some one to company me in this creepy house ! He thought .

Gyu walked to the small room , the light were pale yellow with big shadow moving that he couldnt tell who was it .

Gyu steped inside the room looking at the figure infront him . He blinked not believing what He see !

There was a small bed and a bove it a rope made into a knot like a death hanger where Yeol was standing on a chair and squeezing his head inside the rope and kicking the chair away ! 

Gyu scream : YOU ! YOU STUPID ! 

Gyu ran to him  but Yeol legs kicked him hard on his face & Gyu fall down looking at Yeol who was turning to a scary blue fast !

Gyu wiped his bleeding nose as He screamed : Yeol ! NO ! HEEEEEELP !

*****************************************************************************************************

 

Helo There ^^

love to Thank My sweet Two subscribers Luizty & debbienn you guys the reason I dont give up on this fanfic

hope you enjoy this update ♥

sorry for any mistakes ☻ love to all hungry AFF readers

till next time ^^ have #SweetGyuDreams