My Tall human

The House Is Mine

Genie POV ...

This human tall man is intersting , He stoped his wife from moving things around , He claim that He wants to make things better with his wife but rarlly speke to her , He sat in room look gloomy yet when He speke sparkes of joy & fire leaks from his voice , i felt draged to this human ,a familiar feeling links me to him , I understand his quitness , I use my Black Cat Form to walk slowly to him & that feeling of familiarty rush over me ! Ive been here before but I cant really remamber How or when !.. Did that acutally hapeen?!

the tall man jumped when He first saw me yet his eye fast grow quite & happy , I took slow steps testing my tall human moves , when I get close enough to him He didnot move away or looked scared , I took a small light jump & lay on his lap making myself comfortable , the tall man pat me in also familiar slow patting moves , I know in my heart that I have been here before but couldent care less as the patting made me grow calmer & way too relaxed while heavy sleep fall on me , I loved this feeling of sweet silent company .

I dont really remamber what happen next , but when I wake up I was standing on the tall man chest , He lay down on his bed shaking & his face was very pale breathng deep & short like panicing ! I tried to help but couldnt think of what to do at that moment so I just walked over him try to make him get up and purr loud to calm him .

it took long minutes till He calmed down , He moved slowly & pushed me away ! seemed like annoyed of me ! But I just helped him in his panic thing He had ! I walked away leaving his room .. This was Not Fun anymore !

 

Few days later I noticed that He was looking for me.. The Black Cat me I mean , He made that noises that human do when they call for their cats , put some milk & Tuna at the front door as invitation for me , walkes around the house looking for me , I kept watching him & after 3 days I walked out of nowhere to him while He was standing at the front door , I appared to him  & He jumped surprised & it felt good ^^ My black cat form still gives humen the creeps .

drank my milk that he put there in slow , the tall human sat beside me lost in his thoughts , when I finshed the milk I stretched my body as Good cat always does after good meal , He picked me up walking to his room , his wife frooze in the hall way , that female fears me & I like it that way . The tall human wife saw me walking around , i owned the place and wander as I please , She spots me walking through walls & walk in the room while all doors locked ! I did not care if She thought that I was not a cat cause well ... I am not .

There is a saying that you dont own cats but They own you .

 Cats are loyal & treats human as they belong to them not the other way .

I kept my company with the tall man , sat on his lap waiting for him to pat me , i did Not know that I had a thing for patting !

one day other humen came ! they were loud & careless walking around causing a mess ! I only like my silent human & they were far from that . They sat out side which was cold & in the open , I preferred sitting inside the house but my tall human was there & so did I was , lay on his lap searching for some calmness that I needed . They were talking about things but did not care , its comfy & the delicious sleep drag me away .

The Next Thing Is Strange !

I found myself in small room sitting on the small bed ! I know this room but well its my house after all even if I dont use all the space ... and its always locked .

The other humen who came that night were also here , looking scared shouting & gathered around something on the floor .. what is happening here !?

then I saw someone lay on the floor coughing , The tall human wife was crying , I looked around looking for my tall human but for my surprise He was the one laying & coughing ! He sat slowly with the help of the other men with a very pale face & almost blue lips ! Was He suffocating ? Somethig is wrong I can tell !

i sat there feeling lost & questions full my head , trying to remamber any thing that can solve this crazy nonsense when I heard My human speak !

He made me do it !

I looked at him as he look at me ! They start to grumble & shouting aloud ! 

I opened my mouth to speak but only Long Terrifying MEOW came out of my cat mouth ! the humen ran outside the room & locked me in which was kind of funny !

as I sat there alone in the room I came to remamber things , things seems like dream but I can remamber it clear now !

I did was in this room before ! and in that time someone was with me , a human too but that human hanged himself above this bed and stayed hanged there from the ceiling while I watched him helplessly & terrified . 

some one died in this room & I saw that !

and I think now .. I dont know what to think but.. Am I that person ?!....

*************************************************************************************************

 

a very late update ... it took my time to do so but YES I finally did !

hope some inspire & do some update to their FF too ♥

& if you New Here Welcom to My Creepy Fan fics ^^ have a Good time wandering around ☺

Go follow me in Instagram @delon_elf for Creepy fun pics ☻

till next time ... have #SweetGyuDreams