The Man with cat Eyes ①ω①

The House Is Mine

IT Time  ~ Are you ready for Halloween ?

Yeol POV ...

 

Yeil sat on the floor breathing deep & fast his head was bounding like drums beating inside it , his fist up to his chest watching with wide open eyes The Man sitting next to him .

am I gone crazy ?

Is this the End of me ?!

Yeol blinked as tears pour down his face , the man next to him drag himself closer to Yeol in slow moves and Yeol body start shivering .

Answer Me !

What ... answer what ..?

Yeol said betweem sobs , the cat eyes Man kept staring at him with emoionless face .

Who am I ?

Yeol took long breath try to calm himself ,

: You were a cat a moment ago !

: Yeah But before that , what was I ? were I Human ?

Yeol stare at him this time , it was a crazy situation whlie He spoke with what was a cat But now a Man !

: You have his face ...

The cat eyes Man lifted his hand touching his own face and say : Really ? Does this mean I am him ?!

It was lots of questions for Yeol who was struggle to stay conscious from falling out and going nuts !

Yeol bite his lips , thinking seriously with sudden felling of clamness & curiosity

: I am not sure .. it is the same face I saw before But I always watch through the Cat eyes not that person so I dont think its the same person !

: So ... I am a Cat ?

Yeol looked up at him & some how it was funny that smiled saying : A talking-shape shifter Cat !

The cat eyes Man kept his face straight looking deep into Yeol eyes which made a shiver run down Yeol spine , Then He stood up grabing Yeol hand and pull him up with him but Yeol took back his hand fast which made the cat-man grabe it again saying casually : come on !  

Yeol start to freak out again : To Where ??

The cat-eyes-man : You and I need to know the whole story , right ? and I only can remamber when Im with you ! I need to know Who am I and why this man is important to me ?

Yeol shook his head hard : No No ! I almost dead last time ! You made me hung myself !

: I ddi NOT ! I did not mean to at least !

Yeol shout : WoW and What IF this time you got carried away ?!

The black cat Now a Man looked down to his feet , thinking deep which made Yeol more nervous , then the cat-eyes-man said in slow deep voice  

: I will not hurt you . I will not let any harm came to you . I will protect you with my life my friend .

Yeol told himself this is not happening , it must be a dream or something  & in this dream He felt like He can trust this Man with Cat_Grean_ Eyes and actully it did not seemed like that Man will take a No for an answer . grab his hand going to the small room , maybe going with him will save him and some how wake up from this crazy night mare ! 

***************************************************************************************************************************

 this was suppose to be long update but I got tierd so I will take break & grab something to eat ☻

already have two scary fanfic for halloween ☻ Love this month lots of horror movies & stories ☻

Good times to be a Nerd

till next time ^^ stay a wake and #DayDream ☺