CryBaby

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

They have been dating for about two years, living together for about 5 months, and yet Yuri found it hard sometimes to read her girlfriend’s mind. One moment Yoona was the most excited human being that you can see on the campus, as a student from the same faculty, Yuri did take notice of this, before the two even started their romance.

 

 

Next moment, everyone noticed her puffy, longing eyes, that were filled with tears, and this girl ended up staring somewhere ahead of herself, leaving others surprised, somehow paralyzed, since they had no idea how to react to such sudden change of behavior.

 

 

With some years and a lot of practice Yuri learn how to read her girlfriend’s mind, after all, she cared enough to ask what Yoona thought or felt when she cried every single time.

 

 

Yuri also tried to understand that some people are more sentimental than others and they can cry for the stupidest of things.

 

 

That’s what was on Yuri's mind: would you really cry just because someone you barely knew broke a leg (and couldn’t come to their dance practice for a month), or because they got sick (and can’t sing for a month or so)? No. Normally people wouldn’t even think twice about it. Everyone in this world were selfish enough to concentrate on their own problems.

 

 

But not Yoona. Oh no. It didn’t mean that the girl didn’t cry for herself either. This was one thing that always confused Yuri. Older and let's say more experienced girl was unsure how to ask what happened, especially if Yoona started crying even more and her puffy eyes were definitely one of Yuri’s weakness. It break her heart to see the girl she loved broken, even if it does lasted only for a half an hour and then the girl kept on smiling brightly like nothing happened.

 

 

That’s why Yuri had no idea what to say or how to react when one evening, after spending more time on the campus, because of extra lessons, she came back home later than usual and found Yoona listening to music loudly, lying surrounded by pillows, and hugging one of them close to her heart. The gir

Please log in to read the full chapter