Fools in Love

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung jumped out of the car rushing Yuri even though she wasn’t the one making this big decision.

 

 

 

“Let’s go! Why are you sooo slow?”

 

 

Yuri laughed locking the car door and following her best friend that already had her hand raised waiting for Yuri to grab it and join, so she can drag this girl with her and walk faster.

 

 

All Yuri could do was shook her head looking down and knowing Soo too well. 

 

 

She was literally getting dragged to the shop (in the same manner that she suspected it is going to happen.)

 

 

“Oh god! Okay! Where should we start?”, Sooyoung asked more excited than Yuri herself.

 

 

Yuri couldn’t stop smiling as well but at least she didn’t show so many emotions for everyone around her to see.

 

 

“I think we both pretty much know what I am searching for…”

 

 

Soo looked at her friend with shock “yeah…but you can’t just pick any ring! It needs to say something…like about her characters…what she likes…more diamonds..less…or maybe no diamonds…maybe there’s a stone she likes..or her horoscope can always answer some of these questions…I have read a lot about that..you know lucky numbers and stuff…we need to think everything through…she might not like the ring and say no. I think there are girls who do that”

 

 

”I don’t think Yoong would say no just because she doesn't like a ring…”

 

 

”So you think she might say no?” Soo questioned immediately already playing her part to know absolutely everything that is to know about her friends’ personal life. 

 

 

Yuri thought for a moment getting more worried all of a sudden “mmm…okay… let’s not risk that. Let’s find and choose the best ring that there is!”

 

 

 

 

Soo went around the corner, leaving Yuri alone with the rings while the girl was going a little bit crazy, trying to chose the perfect one, changing one after the other, probably driving people who worked there insane too.

 

 

Meanwhile, Soo talked on the phone “what are you saying?”, asking a bit surprised, looking around suspiciously.

 

 

Apparently the one on the phone with Sooyoung was Jessica.

 

 

“I’m saying that Yoong is planning to propose to Yuri! Isn’t that a good thing? We’re looking for the ring at the moment… It is like a scavenger’s hunt, Yoong is going a little bit crazy unsure what to chose.”

 

 

Soo listened very attentively still suspicious, still surpr

Please log in to read the full chapter