Drabbles 1.0 : Affectionate Couple

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When nothing changes... but no matter what you still stay by my side

 

 

Have you ever thought really… about this little thing, nagging and annoying thing that people chose to ignore most of the time. That thing is — that everything remains the same.

 

 

Sometimes people feel like they have escaped the circle of life: routine that we need to repeat everyday. Yes, we’re born…we grow up… we go to school, we leave our family home (go to study), follow our dreams, find our partners, have children, maybe meet our friends on Friday evening or have some sort of Sunday brunch routine when we end up visiting our beloved parents.

 

 

Every day we repeat the same things: wake up, wash our face, brush our tooth, make coffee and breakfast, eat, go to work… (well you get the point, don’t you?)

 

 

Nothing really changes. Not even people… we still end up spending time with friends that we met in high school… like there is no escaping.

 

 

That is sad, isn’t it? How nothing changes, all remains the same…

 

 

Yes, some people travel, wander around the world, reach their goals and dreams, but still… do they really escape this constant thing called life?

 

 

It gets tiring… How nothing changes… but when you find the person who stays next to you during the day… you end up feeling a little bit better. You stop over thinking it.

 

 

That is what Kwon Yuri is for me. The love of my life. My girlfriend. My roommate. My best friend. My everything…

 

 

She’s also the reason why I don’t mind this boredom anymore. All can remain the same but that is okay as long as I have her by my side.

 

 

 

 

Good morning to you too

 

 

One day after managing to escape the paparazzi Jessica come to Yuri‘s apartment in hopes of spending some time with her best friend. At first she tried reaching the girl by phone, calling time after time, but she had to give up at some point, guessing that maybe Yuri overslept or is once again lost in her world of pure imagination.

Please log in to read the full chapter