Angel of Death

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This is not a story like any other, instead this is a story about a little girl that grow up to be the most charming woman.

She mesmerized people with her smile, her graceful nature and moves, leaving everyone breathless and confused.

She never noticed the affect she had on people surrounding her and even after hearing the compliments of her adorable nature, she didn’t dare to believe it. Instead, she smiled kindly, thanked them, pointed out that she’s not someone special and walked away.

Indeed, adorable and clever woman, who by the age of 18 could have had anything or anyone she wanted. If only her destiny was a different one… if only she wasn’t an angel of death.

 


 


You see, there are so many differences between angels. Ironically, humans are aware of them and either fear or admire them. Usually, they decide after looking at the color of their wings.

White wings — symbolizes good intentions, sincerity, prosperity. Those were the angels you could shout at, ask for help in a form of prayer or direct approach.

Black wings — let them know that it is the angel of death standing in front of them. Ready to take their happiness and liveliness away. Ready to take humans from their loved ones, from their little pets, their jobs, their daily routines. Nothing good happen after they come face to face with those angels since… it might as well be devil standing in front of them.

Everyone feel the difference… how could they not?

But the one who hurt the most was that little hopeful girl that grow up surrounded by people admiring her. Her name was Im Yoona. Yoona never expected that one day humans will turn against her. That one days those compliments will turn out into snarly comments and hurtful remarks. No one wanted to see her anymore, nor they wanted to admire and understand this girl's good intentions.

Sadly, the good-natured soul believed what she heard of. Getting shy in the past, because of the compliments and smiling kindly, but not really believing the words she heard, Yoona felt quite differently now. She started believing everything. At first, Yoona convinced herself tha

Please log in to read the full chapter