L.O.V.E

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t care about a happy ending”

 

 

“What?” Yuri asked her girlfriend Yoona confused. Just a second ago these girls were walking down the street and talking about random, everyday stuff like practice, dance moves, their past concerts. But all of a sudden Yoona seemed very determined and serious.

 

 

“You know how people these days are obsessed about happy endings? Romantic movies or even comedies have to end happily. Books as well. There are people who even get angry if someone goes wrong along the way though let’s face it that’s author’s choice. They are so obsessed with endings and forget about the beginning and the middle. Isn’t that the most important part? To be happy right now?”

 

 

Yuri stopped for a moment and looked at Yoona truly curiuos. They have been dating for almost five years now. Of course no one knew about this as they were forbidden from relationships. There were times when they even had to pretend to date guys so the public wouldn't suspect anything. Only other members suspected something but they never confessed to it, too afraid to risk things. 

 

 

Surprisingly, it was the first time when Yoona talked about their relationship in such a serious manner.

 

 

“Are you…breaking up with me?” Yuri asked honestly confused.

 

 

Yoona also stopped in her tracks and turned around to face her love

Please log in to read the full chapter