Morning Routine

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Loud music started playing without any intention to stop until Yoona opened her eyes.

 

 

She immediately found her phone firstly checking who's calling and then answering “hello?”

 

 

”I knew you will still be sleeping! My sleeping beauty” Yuri commented while laughing, meanwhile Yoona smiled as well, just for hearing older girl voice was enough for a good morning.

 

 

Tiffany was standing quite close to Yuri and just rolled her eyes looking at things around herself without curiosity (or pretending that she’s not really curios), but of course at the same time listening to two lovers conversation.

 

 

Yoona answered sleepy “my alarm clock didn’t work…I think..”, she looked around finally noticed it broken against the wall so she guiltily bit her lip “I will probably have to buy a new one”.

 

 

Yuri laughed once more “I will be having more work today than usual but I’m pretty sure you will find what to do. Meeting friends?”

 

 

”That’s kind of the plan…you have to do your job so I can’t ask you to throw everything and join me…I get that”

 

 

”Wow, you’re being good? Interesting. That should be rewarded”.

 

 

Yoona made a fake sound of a laugh “HA”.

 

 

After hearing that Yuri smiled apologetically at Tiffany who was getting a bit tired of all this swee

Please log in to read the full chapter