Lock My Heart

Recreations: YoonYul Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A love lock or love padlock is a padlock which sweethearts lock to a bridge, fence, gate, or similar public fixture to symbolize their love.

 

 


“This is… I don’t even know how to comment on it. Mmm… Yoona that is the corniest, shallowest and stupidest idea… I mean… I don’t want to offend you, but… are we really going to lock this padlock to a bridge? Also with our names written on it? The problem is not that anyone who walks pass it might see it but… the whole idea is… a bit… childish…maybe?”

 

 


Two girls were walking down the streets and getting closer and closer to the place that younger girl wanted to take Yuri to in the first place. Obviously, hearing these kind of comments all way down there made Yoona nervous. But sometimes you need to ignore the chatter and concentrate on your task at hand.

 

 


“But Fany told me that she and Taeyeon put in somewhere…also on this bridge… I think even Hyo mentioned this place…”

 

 


“Wait…for real? I mean, I get it… that Tiffany and Taeyeon are crazy about each other…well, it is quite possible that Fany would put something with a note ‘I have the corniest girlfriend on earth, feeling jealous yet?’, and I also know that Hyo is quite… well overprotective of maknae lately, so maybe she also found this idea interesting if someone suggested it, but… did they really get through with it?”

 

 


Without thinking Yoona nod her head few times, looking at Yuri, sharing a small adorable smile and dragging the love of her life to walk a little bit faster.

 

 

“Yes… they mentioned it to me and suggested doing the same some time… it is our fouth years anniversary. Can’t we make something special out of it? Also, my birthday is coming up… this is like a small present for me”

 

 


This time Yoona not only used the plead but also squinted her eyes slightly, as if nagging at Yuri that she can’t get (even for this once) excited about something Yoona suggested. Yoona was quite famous with her crazy ideas and getting the angry deer stare. Not being able to fight against it for long Yuri rolled her eyes but sighed defeated. Answering really quietly, it was enough that Yoona knew that she was victorious, there is no need to shout about it.

 

 


“Well…okay… thi

Please log in to read the full chapter