~Chapter 7~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEON WONWOO

The group decided to hang out once again in Dino's place since it was the safest one where we can all hang out and goof around without the presence of the female population. The six of them agreed and decided to go there one by one since they all have their own cars.

I even saw Mingyu nod his head.

'Wait. Does he even know where Chan's place is?' I thought.

I just shrugged this thought off as the bell rang and we all went ot our respective classrooms.

I saw my other hyungs talking to each other about something and saw Woozi being a little glum.

' I wonder what happened' I thought as I was rushed by Seungkwan and Dokyeom to hurry up or we'll be late. 

We arrrived in our classroom just in time as Mr.Simon, our English teacher went inside.

 

~NORMAL POV~

The 13 boys' classes ended after the bell for the last period rang througout the school.

The 12 of them except for Mingyu met up inside their school's VIP parking lot.

"Where's Mingyu-hyung?" Dino asked.

"He said that he'll catch up later. He had something to take care of. He texted me earlier." Seungcheol told the group.

They then went to each of their cars and drove off to Dino's place.

Well everyone except for Wonwoo.

He lost their little game of Rock, Paper, Scissors and he was the one tasked to buy all of their foods and drinks before going to Dino's place.

He went to a grocery store to pick up the things his friends want.

He then went to the cashier and pay for all the things he bought.

Then he drove off to Dino's place.

He parked inside the spacious place of Dino's family restaurant's VIP parking lot. Then he brought all the things he bought from the grocery store.

He was about to go up to the stairs that serves us their shortcut to their secret place in the restaurant when a hand reached out for the bags he was holding.

He turned around and came face to face with Mingyu.

"Let me help you" he said and then reached out once again for the bags.

"No its okay, I'm fine" Wonwoo said and then smiled at him.

"No let me help, it's the least I can do" Mingyu said.

"Well then if you insist" Wonwoo said then held out the lighter bag.

Mingyu stared at him and frowned a bit expecting him to give him the bag which looks heavy even for Wonwoo to carry.

Mingyu took the initiative then and swiftly snatched the heavier bag from Wonwoo's hand and replaced it with the lighter bag.

This took Wonwoo by surprise.

But even before he can say something, Mingyu was already walking towards the room where the said secret place was.

All Wonwoo can do now was to sigh and thank Mingyu later because it was really a heavy bag.

He then walked towards the room.

What greeted Wonwoo when he arrived at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter