~Chapter 10~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WONWOO'S POV

'What is he doing here?' was the first one that went to my head as soon as I saw the figure inside the living room.

"Ummm. Hi" I awkwardly said to him and then raised my hand to wave as a sign of hello.

But as soon as he saw me, he met my eyes and then walked away.

I sighed as I walked inside and then closed the door.

I admired the interior of the house.

The main color of the room's walls and ceiling is beige with a hint of brown which makes it clean to look at. One side of the wall has a very big window covered with brown victorian-style curtain. The window overlooked the big garden outside. I walked towards the window and saw that there was a pool there. Even though it was already dark, I can figure out that there were many kinds of flowers, trees, and plants there. I walked towards the center of the room. Above me was a very elegant chandelier that is surrounded by many crystals. There is a big rectangle coffee table at the center, behind it is a big sofa that can be seated by 7 people, and 2 small sofa on either side of the coffee table that can be seated by 3 people each. Underneath the coffee table and sofas is a very beautiful mandala-designed carpet with the combinations of color black, white and gray. In front of the coffee table is a very large 90" LED television. Underneath the television is a cabinet. I walked towards the cabinet and opened it. Inside was a variety of game consoles. At the corner of the room near the television was another big cabinet with a glass door. I looked at the door and saw that it was a large collection of different kinds of movies and game cds. 

I'm very amazed on the interior design of the house.

I was almost done admiring the place. I felt a presence behind me.

I turned around and saw that it was Kim Mingyu.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked me with a hint of coldness in his voice.

I couldn't bring my mouth to open so I shook my head.

He immediately then went back to where he walked off to earlier.

I can sense that he is very cold to me. I wondered why.

I decided to call Seungcheol-hyung and tell him about my arrival.

"Hyung, I just arrived"

"Good. You called late. I almost thought that you got lost and forgot to call me."

"I arrived safely hyung. I'm not a kid anymore that can get lost any time."

"Hehehehe. You're still one of my 'son' Wonwoo. So how did you find the house?"

"Very funny dad. How did our parents find this very beautiful house hyung?"

"One of them owned this house a long time ago. An inheritance of some sort."

"Whose parents hyung?"

"Mingyu"

"Oh. So that's why he's here already."

"Mingyu's there already?"

"Yeah. And he seemed very cold to me."

"It's alright Wonwoo. That is how he treat people he is not very close with. You'll get used to it soon"

"Okay. Can you tell me about the room arrangements so I can go and unpack now?"

"Your room if I can remember is on the second floor. Once you're up there turn right and then there is a door with your name on it."

"Seriously hyung. When did you have time to put on door tags here?"

"I once had the time Wonwoo."

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Nothing. Go on now to your room and tell me if you have any problems. I'll be there by 11 in the evening. Do you want anything?"

"Okay hyung. Buy me a tub of vanilla ice cream, please hyung."

"Arasso. I'll hang up now. Bye"

"Bye hyung".

I hanged up and then walked to the stairs that leads to the second flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter