~Chapter 6~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL

That morning, when we headed towards our respective classes after we dropped Seungkwan and Minghao in their room, the 3 of us were kinda excited to see Hoshi, Woozi and Jun again.  We knew that they’re attending this school. We already called them up last week telling them that we will be transferring to their school after our meet-up. They were kinda ecstatic to hear that. They even helped us process our paper works. And it was also with their help that the 3 of us ended in the same class as them and Seungkwan and Minghao ended up with the rest of the gang.

When we entered the room, I was immediately enveloped in one of Hoshi’s tight hug. Then he gave Jeonghan and Joshua one too.

“Nice to see you alive and well Seungcheol-hyung, Jeonghan-hyung and Joshua-hyung” Woozi came up from his seat and then gave us a hug also. The 3 of us crouched down jokingly to annoy him since he can’t reach us.

“Nice to see you again hyungs” Jun also approached us and then gave us also a hug.

“Nice to see the 3 of you also well” Jeonghan told the 3 of them with a smile.

Let me tell you why we know the 3 of them. As you can know, we were classmates during middle school and we parted ways after graduation, since we attend different schools. We frequently talked on the phone or chat to catch up with them and sometimes also meet each other in person but not all of us can be there because of personal and school reasons.

The teacher arrived and then introduced us to the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Choi Seungcheol. Nice to meet all of you” I greeted and then smiled.

Next up was Jeonghan.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Yoon Jeonghan. Please take care of me well” he greeted  politely and also gave a bow.

“What’s up everybody. I’m Hong Jisoo but you can call me Joshua” Joshua ended and also gave out a smile.

“Thank you for introducing yourself. Well then, Seungcheol sit beside Kwon Soonyoung who we also call us Hoshi. Jeonghan sit beside Lee Jihoon who is known as Woozi and Joshua sit beside Wen Junhui” the teacher told us. We said our thanks and then went to our respective seats.

“It’s nice to have some connections right?” Hoshi told me as I took a seat beside him.

“Really nice, Hoshi” I said and then gave him a manly high-five.

We talked for a little while until our homeroom period ended. The teacher informed us that our next subject teacher is not around so he told us to have a self-study session.

After the teacher went out, the 6 of us gathered around and talked about many other things.

I heard a ring from my cellphone signaling that a message arrived.

I smirked as I remembered our plan earlier this morning about a prank on Mingyu.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and saw tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter