~Chapter 12~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSHI’S POV

I felt the need to use the comfort room so I excused myself from class go to the nearest one.

When I was nearing the comfort room, a man ran past me.

I recognized the figure immediately and I even attempted to ran after him when I heard noise from behind me.

It was Mingyu and a girl. Mingyu was bidding her farewell.

He saw me and said hello.

“What the hell did you do?” I asked him as I controlled my anger.

“What do you mean hyung?” he asked me dumbfoundedly.

“I just saw Wonwoo running from your direction”

He went silent as he hangs his head low.

“What did you do this time Mingyu?”

“Nothing hyung”

I felt my anger bubbling up as I pushed him to the wall.

“Don’t you say that it was nothing Kim Mingyu. I’m just asking you a simple question as to why my best friend was running away from here. I even saw tears from his eyes and you tell me it was nothing. THAT IT WAS FREAKING NOTHING!!!” I cannot control myself as I shouted at him.

I didn’t care if he was a freaking giant because of his height. I just want to know what he had done to my best friend.

“I did nothing hyung. I didn’t even know he was here”

“Then what was that earlier? Why the hell are you with that girl?”

“That has nothing to do you hyung. She’s just a friend of mine”

“If I ever know that this matter of Wonwoo running away is because of you and that girl, pray to God I don’t know what I will do to you.”

I pushed Mingyu and he slumped down the wall as I walked back towards my classroom.

I went inside the classroom and saw that my friends were together.

“Hyung where’s our teacher?” I asked Seungcheol-hyung.

“She said that the lessons were finished for the day and gave the rest of the time to anything we want” he explained.

“Okay. Hyung we got a problem” I told them making them all look at me.

“What?” He asked.

“Wonwoo just ran away earlier. And I think Mingyu had to do something with it.”

“WHAT?!?!?!” they shouted making everyone at the room stare at us.

We bowed to them for apology and they looked away.

“I don’t know what happened because Mingyu just kept on denying that he did something. What should we do hyung” I explained.

“Well we should find Wonwoo first before anything else” Jun said and we all agreed.

We went out from the classroom and then split up to cover more grounds.

We skipped the rest of our classes that morning because we were more worried about Wonwoo’s whereabouts more than anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter