~Chapter 17~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NORMAL POV

It was a few days after their amusement park outing that they celebrated Jun’s birthday in the house. It was a celebration with the 13 of them only with Mingyu cooking most of the dishes, a lot of presents from the 13 of them, some of the parents and Jun’s fans.

“Roses are red, violets are blue, presence that can rival the sun up above, my love for you will be as hot as the hottest star in the universe. My day is complete if I can just see your almighty image tha—” Hoshi started when Jun snatched the card from him feeling very embarrassed by what was written there.

“Why deny it Junnie when we hear it from your own mouth all the time?” Jeonghan asked and resumed eating some of the snacks that Mingyu prepared in the living room where all the presents are situated.

Jun just grinned at them and stacked the letter with the other letters he has opened and read.

“I’m SOOOOO excited right now. Can’t wait for my birthday in 5 days” Hoshi said as he jumped up and down making the others laugh at him because even though he is already 20 years old, he still has the mentality of a 5-year old.

“We also can’t wait for your birthday Soonyoung-hyung, right Jihoon-hyung?” Seungkwan nudged Jihoon who was beside him that made the latter blushed and replied with a ‘what are you talking about’ expression.

All of this happened while Wonwoo was with them silent most the time in the living room and Mingyu always in the kitchen, only asking one of his friends to go to the kitchen to get the snacks he made.

The day was almost ending and most of them were in their respective rooms already changed in their pajamas since they have classes the next day.

Wonwoo was chilling out his own balcony looking at the night sky and thinking about some things.

“Did something really happened to me in the past that I can’t remember?” he asked himself as he went to the edge of the balcony holding the railings.

“Is something bothering you Wonwoo?” he heard a voice beside him that him turn his head to his next-door housemate which turned out to be Jeonghan who was also in his own balcony.

“Nothing hyung. What makes you say that?” Wonwoo asked.

“It’s just you have a lost expression there while looking at the sky and I also heard what you said earlier about something happening in your past” Jeonghan also went to the edge of his balcony and sipped his milk.

Wonwoo just faced him and sighed since he already knew that it was futile to hide things from Jeonghan.

“It’s just some things that I can’t seem to understand why” Wonwoo said and continued to look at the sky.

“Care to tell me about it?” Jeonghan said as he also looked at the sky.

“I already told Jihoon about it and he told me that it was not the right time for me to know and he was not the first person I should hear it from”.

Jeonghan looked at Wonwoo, shocked evident from his face as he also knew that it was still too soon for Wonwoo to know.

“I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter