~Chapter 16~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NORMAL POV

The 13 of them went to the direction of the infamous haunted house inside the amusement park. The line was long and there were many people, mostly couples.

Because they still have to wait long, Seungkwan , Dokyeom and Soonyoung were constantly begging Seuncgcheol to not let them in.

“Don’t be such a wuss Soonyoung, it’s only just a haunted house with fake ghosts, zombies, and props” Woozi said while crossing his arms.

“That’s the problem, it’s only just a haunted house. But you don’t know the true horrors of the things found inside. I DON’T WANT TO GO!!!” Soonyoung replied as he sobbed on the ground.

He was followed by Seungkwan and Dokyeom who really don’t want to go inside the haunted house but was constantly denied by Seungcheol.

Furthermore, Seungcheol decided that they should go into groups of three with the last group four.

They draw lots and the groupings went like this:

First Group: Seungcheol, Dino, Jun

Second Group: Minghao, Jeonghan, Vernon

Third Group: Mingyu, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Jisoo

Fourth Group: Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Soonyoung

“Hyung, let’s draw lots again” Dokyeom complained as he learnt that his groupmates were also the scaredy-cats.

“Yeah hyung, this game is unfair. You get to go with the braver ones and I’m stuck with them” Seungkwan sassed pointing to Soonyoung and Dokyeom. The other two just nooded behind his back.

“No will do Seungkwannie. You need to be stuck with your own group. And that’s final” Seungcheol said in finality leaving the three sobbing on the ground, cursing their existence.

The others laughed at them and went to their groups.

The first group went in, and minutes later, a manly scream was heard even from the outside.

“That must be Seungcheol” Jeonghan said as the others laughed while listening to a series of Seungcheol-manly-scream-that-can-be-heard-even-from-the-outside.

The first group managed to exit the haunted house. Jun and Dino dragging an exhausted Seungcheol while laughing.

“SERVES YOU RIGHT HYUNG!!!!!” the BooSeokSoon trio shouted. They even managed to imitate what might have happened inside the house.

The second group went in and was easy for them to get out. They easily maneuvered their way out of the haunted house without being very loud, very scared and screaming their lungs out.

The third group went in. The others had big expectations on what might happen but were worried seeing the two, Mingyu and Wonwoo, together in the group.

 

MINGYU’S POV

‘Damn’ was what I thought first as I picked the group number 3 when we were doing the lots.

‘That is the group number Wonwoo is in’

I went to near Seungcheol but seeing that he was busy arguing with the trio, I stopped and accepted my fate.

I went towards Jisoo-hyung and he gave me a high-five because we are in the same group.

“But doesn’t that mean that we’ll go together with Wonwoo and Jihoon. Is that okay with you?” he asked me and I gave him a nod as he gave me a worried look.

“You worry about us too much hyung. Don’t worry, I’m okay with this” I told him and gave him an okay look.

“Well if you say so” he told me as he dismissed our talk earlier.

We waited for the first two groups to finish before we walked inside the haunted house.

We maneuvered our way in the haunted house as scary things appeared before us.

Yeah you might thingk that I the great Kim Mingyu is not scared with these things, but you thought wrong. Right now, I’m scared right through my bones as we walked our way in the haunted house.

Jihoon-hyung and Wonwoo led the way as they are not scared one bit.

A ghost appeared in front of me as I was lagging behind the three of them. I managed not to scream but I was so scared so I fell down from my behind and covered my eyes with my hands.

I didn’t move from my spot until someone approached me in front.

“Hey, you okay?” he told me as I recognized that voice.

It was Wonwoo and he was currently extending a hand towards me.

“Yeah” I told him as I ignored his hand and stood up on my own.

He looked at me and then brought down his hand looking a little disappointed that I didn’t took his hand. I started to walk as he followed me from behind.

A zombie appeared in front of me out of a sudden and I fell back down. This time Wonwoo helped me up by holding my hand first.

I stood up and saw that he was not loosening his grip on my hand.

He started to walk as I followed him, our hands still connected.

I didn’t mind the things that appeared before as the only thing that was in my head is our hands together.

‘I wish this could last’ I thought as I saw the exit sign.

I saw Jisoo-hyung and Jihoon-hyung waiting for us there.

I broke my hand out free from Wonwoo as I jogged towards them.

 

WONWOO’S POV

When we went inside the haunted house, I was amazed by how good it was done. It was not like other haunted houses that are poorly made and not really scary. This place just gave me the good and scary vibes. I really love scary attractions.

We walked and walked and I noticed that Mingyu was lagging behind us.

I paid it no heed as I knew that he will catch up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter