~Chapter 22~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SEUNGCHEOL POV~

“Mingyu we need to talk,” I told Mingyu as I entered his room.

“What do you need hyung?” he said as he sat up from his bed to face me.

“It’s about Wonwoo again.”

This statement of mine made him serious.

“What is it this time hyung?” he said coldly.

“I’m the one who is supposed to ask that Kim Mingyu. What did YOU do this time?”

“What do you mean hyung?”

“Wonwoo collapsed this time. AGAIN. And this time, I think he now remembered everything.”

“What?!” Mingyu said as he stood up. Hands by his side forming fists, trembling.          

 

FLASHBACK

~NORMAL POV~

“Hey Won. Where are you going?” Soonyoung asked as he chased Wonwoo through the hallways after the latter went past their classroom.

Wonwoo didn’t answer as he ran faster than before ignoring Soonyoung’s shouts and the looks of the people giving them.

“Hoshi-hyung, classes are about to start, what are you doing here? I also just saw Wonwoo-hyung pass by. Is there something wrong?” Chan appeared in front of Hoshi as he was going back to his room after going to the bathroom.

“I’m sorry Chan but I need to go and follow Wonwoo. There is something wrong with him” Soonyoung
said as he told Chan. He turned back to go on his way but saw that Wonwoo is not there anymore.

“I should go Chan. Please tell Seungcheol-hyung and the others that Wonwoo is missing again please.”

Chan gave him a nod as he ran towards his older brothers’ classroom.

Soonyoung on the other hand continued to look for Wonwoo through the hallways but to no avail.

“Where are you now Won?” Soonyoung told himself as he swept his hair back, more troubled than before.

A student went pass by him and stood in front of him.

“I’m sorry Hoshi-sunbaenim but I think I saw Jeon Wonwoo-nim went over there”

Soonyoung ran towards the direction the student pointed out after giving his thanks.

“Soonyoung-ah,” Jeonghan appeared beside him followed by the others. Everyone was present except for Mingyu.

“Jeonghan-hyung. Wonwoo went off somewhere again and this time I think I know the reason why.”

The others let Hoshi proceed to explain the reason why.

“After Wonwoo called us earlier that his car broke down, I was the one that fetched him up because I was the one before him to go out. When we arrived in the school, Mingyu’s car somehow came after me after I parked. Wonwoo and I waited for Mingyu to come out so that he and Wonwoo can go to their classroom together. But what we both didn’t expect is for ‘her’ to be with Mingyu.”

“Do you mean the ‘her’?” Jihoon asked as he received a nod from Soonyoung.

“And then after that Wonwoo ran and I followed him but then I lost track of him,” Soonyoung finished.

“I can’t believe that after all those things, Mingyu still talks to her. Did he not learn about what happened in the past?” Minghao said as the others also asked themselves that question.

“Maybe we should ask Mingyu about this. Maybe there are things that we didn’t know about this incident,” Seungcheol told the group.

“He already confessed to what he did in the past hyung. Nothing can change the things he did to Wonwoo,” Jihoon said.

“But it may be for the best to personally ask Mingyu about this Jihoonie. It’s not like Mingyu is the only one at fault in the past,” Soonyoung said as he placed his arm around the smaller.

“I’ll be the one to ask Mingyu later. For now our priority is to find Wonwoo,” Seungcheol said as the others nodded and split up in pairs.

Soonyoung and Jihoon searched in the forest part of the school.

Minghao and Jun asked some of the passing students about Wonwoo.

Jisoo and Seokmin searched in the premises of the school buildings.

Seungkwan and Hansol searched for the other places that Wonwoo might be.

Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Chan looked for the security cameras’ footage all around the school.

But to no avail.

Until 30 minutes later.

 

~JIHOON POV~

It has been already 30 minutes and half of the first period class has passed but we still can’t find Wonwoo.

Where might he be?

“Hoonie. There is no sign of Wonwoo in here. Maybe we should ask Seungcheol-hyung and the others if there has been any sighting of him,” Soonyoung told me as we walked towards one of the path to exit the school forest.

“Yeah. Maybe we should do that. They may have information already on Wonwoo.”

We were already outside the forest when Soonyoung fished out his phone from his pocket to call Seungcheol-hyung and the others.

He looked behind me and his eyes widened as he put his phone down and ran towards something or someone behind me.

I turned back and saw that he was heading towards a person.

Wonwoo.

I ran towards him just as Soonyoung started asking him questions.

“Yah Jeon Wonwoo. Don’t you dare disappear like that again or I swear I don’t know what I’ll do with you,” I told him as Soonyoung nodded.

Wonwoo just stood there motionless as if just ignoring what I said.

“Yah Jeon—“

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter