~Chapter 19~

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOONYOUNG POV

I cried in my room and I didn’t noticed my phone ringing non-stop until it fell out from my pocket.

I got my phone from the floor and saw that it was some notifications from another unknown sender.

I opened it out of curiosity and got my heart broken once again.

It was some pictures of Jihoon with a taller man than him talking happily in a café.

“It’s the café that we always frequent in” I told myself as I scrolled up for more pictures.

‘Why am I hurting myself even more knowing that it will be all about Jihoon and his date’ I thought to myself as I saw more pictures of Jihoonie and his date.

I turned off my phone and went to my bed where I cried my eyes out as I fell asleep.

 

NORMAL POV

“Hey guys, is the location ready?” Seungcheol asked the group as he arrived in the kitchen where the others are eating their brunch.

“Not yet Seungcheol-hyung, just some more preparations for the ‘pathway’ and the location itself, some of the balloons are still not blown up and the food will be ready just in time according to Mingyu-hyung” Seungkwan answered Seungcheol as he checked his notepad full of scribbles.

“Hurry up on eating, there are still more to do guys. We don’t want to make this birthday a disaster for Hoshi and Jihoon” Jeonghan said as he placed his plate on the sink and went to his room to start preparing for the day.

After around an hour of getting ready, all of them left the house except for the sleeping Soonyoung who was locked up in his room.

Meanwhile in the party place….

“YAHHH!!! MINGYU!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT DONE WITH THE FOOD YET??!!” shouted an angry Jihoon.

“Calm down Jihoon. Most of the food is done, right Mingyu?” Jun said as he patted Jihoon’s back to calm him down and earned a nod from Mingyu who was currently lying down on the couch.

“HANSOL STOP SLEEPING! You’re still not done with the balloons” Seungkwan shouted.

“Let me rest a little Kwan. My cheeks are sore from too much blowing”

“Who told you to use your mouth when there is an air pump here—OH MY GOD!! DINO-YAHH COME DOWN FROM THERE!!!” Seungkwan shouted and alarming the others when he saw Dino standing on top of the second-floor hallway railing with no one holding him.

“But hyung, the streamers won’t get---” Dino said but was interrupted by 2 pair of hands from Seungcheol and Jeonghan who held him to prevent him from falling.

“It’s okay, we got him” Seungcheol assured the others.

This scene made everyone calm again knowing that their youngest member is in good hands in case of any accident.

Time went by and it was around 2 hours before the party.

When…

“Yah. Where is the cake?” Dokyeom asked Seungkwan.

An innocent question like that made the others stop what they were currently doing and screamed. Well except of course for the calm people inside the building who just widened their eyes out of disbelief that the most important part of a birthday party was completely forgotten by all of them.

“Oh My God. What should we do?? HUHUHUUHUHU. It’s already 2 hours before the party. What should we do?” Jihoon himself started to speak while anxiously pacing around the room, worry evident in his facial features.

“Can we just buy a cake from the cake store?” Mingh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter