Three.

κακό mageía (Misused of Magic)

Special thanks to JackTTB and nambaehyun for subscribing to this story!

Ya guys are seriously da best.

 


 

 If you are too lazy to read this chapter you can just go to Chapter 5, it summarises everything. Enjoy ❤

 


 

 


 

 

 

That's it.

 He looks exactly like one of the boys who got involved with the bad crowd last week. It has been a week since I last saw them during the last day of school but it doesn't make any sense.

 

Why would they fly over 200 miles away from Seoul to be here with these old people, I mean, it's not like I'm actually happy to help the old folks but seriously?

Why would you just waste a week of your holiday just for...helping the elders?

Wait, what was the boy with that English name again? Bab-bob-okay I need to call Kihyun right now.

 

 

 

I went further away from the stage to find a secluded area and quickly I unlocked my phone and dialled Kihyun's number. After a couple of rings, he picked up.

 

 

 

"Yo. Wassup? Having any fun there?" He greeted me with a happy tone.

 

 

 

I sighed, "Do you think cleaning old people's toilet and cooking all day looks fun? I hate you."

 

 

 

He laughed before apologizing, "Hey, I'm sorry for not coming with you but would you be mad at me if I say I'm at Australia right now?" He asked cautiously.

 

 

 

I sighed heavily and was really getting frustrated, "Good. You're in Australia, and I'm in the most secluded area in Busan which don't even have wifi and enough line to watch any kdrama," I sighed again before remembering my purpose of calling him, "Wait, I need to ask you something."

 

 

 

"You want me to bring some snacks for you right? OF COURSE! I've known you for years-"

 

 

 

 "No," I cut him quickly and said, “Remember last week you said the bullies name was something like bab-bob- ugh I can't remember the names." I sighed again.

 

 

 

"What?” he stuttered, "Oh, Bobby and Hanbin? Why? What happened? Tell me!" He said hastily with concern in his voice.

 

 

 

"I think I saw one of them here but that's stupid right?" I laughed dryly.

 

 

 

The line went silent and I thought he ended my call but a quiet laugh was heard on the other line, "What the hell," he continued laughing again, "That is stupid and nonsense. I think over working has made you a little cuck-coo in the head."

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes before stomping my feet, "Fine, whatever. Just remember my snacks, okay!" I quickly ended the call before hearing his annoying laugh again on my damn ears.

I shoved back my phone into my pocket jeans before stomping towards the nearest food cart.

Yes, the only good thing about this charity is the food served is so delicious that I could cry blood and I'm not even joking.

 

 

 

The cart was full of traditional delicacies and mouth-watering desserts. My eyes were glistering and I had a hard time choosing what to eat first.

While making up my mind, I felt someone else’s presence beside me. I look at the person and my eyes were about to pop out.

I recognized him, it was the Bobby guy from school but the weirdest part is that he was smiling, at me.

 I couldn't even see his eyes, is that even possible? I'm not being racist or stereotyping anyone but he had no eyes when he smiled.

 

I stood there awkwardly but he finally broke the ice by greeting me with a simple hello. I replied with a low voice that sounded like almost whispering to him.

He seemed to be fine standing beside me; probably because he doesn't know me.

Wait, who does remember this ugly face at school anyway? I sighed heavily and went closer to the dessert bar.

 

"What are you upset about?" I heard him say.

 

I looked at him with wide eyes, "W-what?”

Good, I stuttered in front of him. Way to go, Nayeon.

 

He only laughed and I swear he had no damn eyes. Staring at him for a few seconds made me realize how cute he was when he laughs.

 

"Am I that handsome?" He said playfully as I realize I was staring at him for too long.

I took a few steps back but he continued on making a conversation with me.

He went closer to the dessert bar and picked a glazed donut which looks really delicious and I was just about to take another one before he said, "Why did you sighed? Sorry, I couldn't resist my curiosity." He said as he smiled cheerfully at me.

 

 

 

"You know," I said as I pick a few more dessert and placed it on my plate, "curiosity kills the cat." I said as I quickly made my way towards the table across the room and began to munch all the food in an awful lady-like manner.

 

 

 

"You might want to slow down or you'll get indigestion," a voice said from behind me. That bobby guy made his way towards the chair in front of me and sat down quietly.

 

I looked at him, astounded by his action but mostly because I've never ate with anyone else except for my family and also Kihyun. He was eating a bowl of cold noodles before he looked at me smiling, revealing the noodles stuck in his mouth. Ewwww, but cute.

 

 

 

I continued to eat my babies- I mean the food I picked out earlier but was again, interrupted by this Bobby guy, "My name is Kim Ji Won. Sorry if I scared you." He said as his face was reflecting his words.

He looks apologetic and I felt bad. It wasn't that he had done anything to me. I was just not used to people talking to me.

 

 

 

"N-no, you didn't scare me at all. I'm just not used to socializing." I said shyly.

He looks surprised by my straight forward answer but began to break the silence as he asks me if I was new and I explained about the whole college application thingy to him.

Before the atmosphere gets more awkward, Jiyeon was making her way towards our tables and sat beside me, "So, I see you've met your roommate," she said as she gave a cheerful smile to me.

 

 

 

I was shocked and stuttered, "H-he's my roommate?" Gosh, I stuttered too much in front of this Ji Won guy.

 

 

Jiyeon patted my shoulder to calm me down, "It's okay, Nayeon. You can trust this gentleman over here. He's been volunteering for 5 years now." She said proudly as she smiled to Kim Ji Won.

 

 

 

"Woah." I breathed out.

 

 

 

"Yup," Ji yeon said making a pop sound, "So trust him, okay? He's really nice and sweet especially towards girls." She said as she winks at me.

 

I began feeling a little confused. This Ji Won guy was certainly not Bobby from school. He's like 'goody-goody' while the Bobby at school looks like he had constipation since he was born, keeping that frown on his face all the time.

 

"Hey, I'm nice to everyone, alright? Not just girls." Ji Won said as he fake a pout.

Woah, really manly-not.

 

Jiyeon unnie clasp her hands together loudly and got both mine and Ji Won's attention to her. She grinned widely and was getting excited before saying, "Wait, you know what?" she said with anticipation in her eyes, "Ji Won can take you to the bookstore nearby. I heard the bookstore is magical woo…" she said as she made a weird hand gesture that I couldn't understand.

 

 

 

Ji Woo laughed at her and shook his head, "The only magical thing that would happen in that bookstore is that cranky lady would actually smile."

 

 

 

"Yeah, that lady scares the living out of me," a deep voice said.

 

I looked up to find a cute boy taking a seat in front of me, next to Ji Won. He continued saying, "One day, Bobb-" he quickly shut his mouth and I saw Ji Won shoulders tensed, but hastily continues, "I mean Ji Won and I were just playing with a book but before anything could happen we were beaten viciously by that cranky lady using a thick broom! Who even has a broom these days?" He sighs as he places a cookie into his mouth.

 

 

 

"Chanwoo, this is Nayeon. She's new here and please don't disturb her by telling fictional stories about this place," Jiyeon shook her head and looked at me, "This boy keeps on scaring people with stories about this village when NON of the things are actually true. Don't believe anything he says, alright? Okay, I need to help with some things at the back, you guys enjoy for the first day, okay?" Jiyeon got up and went further away from our table and into the kitchen.

 

 

 

I awkwardly shifted in my seat as I began eating my desserts until it was cleared. Ji Won must've sense the awkwardness as he tries to make a conversation with me.

He began with, "So, would you want to head out to the bookstore tomorrow?" He asked as he looked at me and waited patiently for my answer.

 

 

 

I cleared my throat, "Sure, I love books anyways." I replied but received a big laugh from this Chanwoo boy.

I looked at him confused by his action. As I stared at him, I saw how big his eyes were and he looked like a foreigner.

 I shrugged it off but he began to talk, "Who in the right mind would love books? I mean-Ow!" He rubs his right arm as Ji Won began to hit him more.

 

 

"You're the dumb one for not liking books. Don't mind him, Nayeon. He's still a little kid." Ji Won smiled assuring me that it's okay to love books and I felt so confused right now.

 

Ji Won was really nice and I'm even not kidding, he was the total opposite of Bobby from school.

 

 

 

 


 

 

I can't wait to write the next chapter!!! Thank you for reading!!