Two.

κακό mageía (Misused of Magic)

 

Special thanks to minayeon9795 for being the first to subscribe!

 


 


 

"That prick already knows how miserable your life is and he asked you to fly to Busan that is like 500 miles from here?" Kihyun asked munching a snack bar furiously as his eyebrows met at the centre.

 

 I couldn't help but smile at how cute my best friend was being, "Yup" I said with pop sound.

 

 Kihyun sighed dramatically as he patted me on the shoulders. "I wish you the best. At least you're doing something good and productive during the holidays!" He tried to cheer me up.

 

I scoffed at him but he was right it was an act of kindness right? Well, I hope so. Both of us ate happily after telling each other bad jokes but we kept on laughing until the school bell rang. While walking towards our lockers, we heard a voice pleading for forgiveness.

 

 

I stop on my track and dragged Kihyun towards the voice. "What was that?" I asked but he gave me a shrug. We walked closer towards the voice and were surprised to see a boy surrounded by a group of bullies.

 

"What the hell", I muttered alone.

 

 Kihyun looks at me concern filling his eyes, "Let's go, we might get caught."

Without waiting for my reply, he took my hand and pulled me further away from the scene. After making sure we were far away from them, we stopped walking. "Shoot! I' late for my next class! Bye Nayeon!" He halted towards his class while I stood alone in the hallway which was empty as students had already gone to their own class.

 

 

 

When I walked into the class, the lesson had already started but the teacher dismissed me easily. I was thankful but nevertheless, the idiots in the class shoot glares towards me but I shrugged them off and focused on the studying.

 

After a few notes written on my book, I spaced out. My mind was distracted by the scene earlier. I was not stupid to not know it was bullying. I tried not thinking about it but I ended up thinking more of it.

 

I thought for a while and remembered that one of the bad looking boys was actually not doing anything. He was watching from a distance and was actually trying to ease things off. I finally came to my senses when suddenly a paper flew towards me and right into my face. I sighed, ugh another ty message from those idiots. I ignored the paper and continue writing notes.

 

 I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, another two hours before this misery ends for three whole months. Only the thought of leaving this damn place for 90 days makes me want to jump enthusiastically right now.

 

 The bell finally rang and I was the first one to bolt out of the classroom. While waiting for Kihyun at the school gate, there was a big scene and I couldn't miss any drama as I'm a big fan of them. I ran towards the crowd and saw a group of boys surrounded by students.

 

 I heard them saying, "Move away, we're innocent." But before I could hear any further, Kihyun dragged me out of the scene and walked straight out of the school gate.

 

 

 "Hey! I was about to find out what the hell happened!" I hit Kihyun on his head. He kept silent as we walked slowly towards the bus stop.

"Hey, Kihyun. What’s wrong?" I finally said as I pushed him lightly on the shoulder.

 

 

He looked up to me and said, "Nothing," and continued giving me the silent treatment.

 

 

I was beginning to get worried as the person I know who laughs all the time was feeling so down today, "Heyy" I swayed his arms, "What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything, right?" I assured him.

 

He sighed before sitting on the bench of the bus stop, "It's…” he sighed again.

 

 

"It's what, Kihyun?" I asked starting to lose my patience.

 He looks carefully at me before dropping his head low, "Those guys are bullies, Nayeon. I just don't want you to get involved with them." He said to me, staring at his knees.

 

 

I was shocked, why the hell would I get involved by them? Why would they want to be involved with a nerd like me? But my questions were answered when he finally spoke up again,

 

 "I......don't want you to get bullied. That's why I kept on pulling you away from them. So they won't notice you. I know that Hanbin and Bobby is not a good person so just trust me on this." He looked at me pouting.

 

 And that's where it hits me.

He doesn't want me to get bullied by other students, but too late for that. I kept my usual self and said, "Aww, how sweet of you!" I hit his arm playfully, "But how did you know they are bad people?"

 

Kihyun looked at me as if I'm dumb, "Seriously? Do you even go to this school? Everybody knows it." He rolled his eyes.

 

I replied, "You are so quick in trusting words from others but I trust you too. Guess that makes us easily trusting people."

 

Kihyun rolled his eyes again but this time, he snickered and said, "That's called gullible. I can't believe you are the top student in this school." He sighed heavily.

 

I hit the back of his head as hard as I could before saying, "But, as long as Wonwoo doesn't bullies me, I'm fine for the rest of my days." I said in dreamy voice as I clasped my hands together.

 

 Kihyun snorted unattractively, "Huh, even my girlfriend would say the same thing."

 

 Yes. Kihyun has a girlfriend and this is not a story where I fall in love with my best friend.

 I've known him since birth, he's practically my brother. Plus, I've seen him more than I’ve seen BIGBANG’s comeback. So, I have no interest in him whatsoever.

 

 

 He looked at me, "Speaking of which, here come's your crush." As soon as he said that, I turned around and saw a tall figure walking towards our way with his cute smile plastered on his beautiful face.

 

 

I spun around like an idiot and chirped excitedly, "Hi Wonwoo!”, but was greeted by him squinting his eyes at me, “Er, hi...." He said quickly he made his way towards a group of friend which I recognize instantly, Seungcheol and Mingyu.

 

"He didn't even know your name," Kihun scoffed to me as I glared him. All I got was a big laugh from him. I glared at him even more and the result was still the same, he laughed again at me.

Ugh, sometimes I hate this boy.

 He laughs at the most saddest and tragic moments of my life and so what if my crush doesn't know I existed? That's why it's called a crush. You heart gets crushed.

 

 

 

I told my parents about my little trip to Busan and they couldn't be happier to hear that I would do something productive during my holidays. It wasn't like I was hibernating in my room, pshh. They had also agreed that it could make my university application more appealing.

 

 

 I asked Kihyun but he had already made plans with his family on that precisely date and my parents want their only daughter to be more independent.

 

So here I am, standing in front of the old folk’s home. The sun was blazing hot and the outfit I'm wearing wasn't helping either. I was finally greeted by a lady on her mid-thirties welcoming me into the old folk’s home. She introduced me to a couple of faculties’ members and some other students.

 

 

 

 She showed me where I would be staying for the week and she even gave me some necessary toiletries to use. The room was spacious enough for 4 people to sleep in. It was decorated with flowers and two borders separating the boys and girls area.

Each house had 2 rooms in it. The downfall for this place is just that it was made by pure wood and no air conditioner. My heart is already torn apart looking at the room but I was still thankful enough there was light and a small fan.

 

 My roommates was the lady herself, she insisted on calling her Jiyeon but I'd prefer calling her older sister and she was delighted to hear me calling her such young name. She also said my other two roomates would come in an hour. Their names were Jung Chanwoo and Kim Ji Won.

 

 

 After unpacking my belongings, I finally changed into the charity's t-shirt.

 

It was ridiculous but I couldn't complain because it was comfortable to wear on such a hot weather. The shirt was filled with old people's faces smiling creepily and I wanted to cry wearing it.

There was also a quote in the middle of the smiley faces 'Helping people gives happiness to others'.

 

 And what was that supposed to mean?

 

 

 

Helping the old people was actually fun, I get to talk to people other than Kihyun and my parents, which was really fun. I get to play Bingo and help with the cooking. The charity event continued as, my roommates arrived right on time for the night event.

The singing contest.

 

Since I've pretty much done all the works, the boys had to sing on the small stage to entertain the old folks. Their voices were quite impressive so I took a step closer to the stage.

 

 

Wait.

 

 

Those faces look familiar.

 

 

I think I remembered those faces.

 


 

IMAGINE THE VILLAGE LIKE THIS 

 

Thank you for reading~

SORRY IF IT'S TOO SLOW BUT IT'S JUST THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CHARCTERS FIRST BEFORE JUMPING ON TO THE FANTASIES!!!!! THANK YOUUU DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!