Yuri the seductress

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

At the rooftop

"What happen Yoong?Why did you call Yul and me here"Taeyeon asked while examining Yoona's body for any scars.While Yuri puts her hand on Yoona's forehead to check her temperature.

"Unnies!!!I'm not sick nor in pain.The reason I called you here is because I have been experiencing this weird feeling whenever I'm near Mrs. Seo."

"Wait,Mrs. Seo!You mean our homeroom teacher,the youngest professor in our whole damn school,the potato maniac that likes to talk to her frog keychain and her brain is as clever as sherlock holmes!"Yuri screamed not letting Yoona finish her sentence.

"Yes, unnie.And she is not a potato maniac, she just loves potatoes and that is not a frog it's Keroro.Anyways,as I was saying I felt weird when I'm with her.Like last Friday,when I was handing up my project my hands accidentally grazed her hands and I felt electric from our touch or the other day while I accidentally went into the changing room and saw Mrs. Seo changing, I instantly felt my whole body heating up.Why unnie?"Yoona asked innocently while her unnies are on the verge of crying because they were laughing too hard.

"Wow Yoona,I didn't know your taste were this singular. "Yuri said while mimicking how Grey says it.

"Ya,Yoona I didn't know that you were into girls and even has a crush on our infamous professor,"Taeyeon said after calming her laughter.

"Unnie,you mean I'm not straight."Yoona gasped as if someone had told her that pigs can fly.

"Yes, Yoona judging by your scenarios you are as straight as a circle.But don't worry,your Taeyeon unnies is a gay midget too."

"Yah, Kwon!Who are you calling a gay midget you gay pole."

"Oooo,unnie I didn't know you were gay,"Yoona said to Taeyeon and Yuri surprised by the news.

"Well, now you know."Taeyeon and Yuri shrugged nonchalantly.

"So unnie,how did you know you were into girls?"Yoona asked to know more information from her unnies.

"Since I lay my eyes on this gorgeous lady name, Tiffany."Everyone knows who said it.

"Well, I don't know.I just feel like I am more interested in women since the last time I was with a boy.It felt weird when we kissed."Yuri said while looking at the view from the rooftop.Yoona just nodded.

Riiiiiiiing the sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter