What to do?

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Jessica pov

Oh man,what am I going to do now I don't know anyone that is good at self-defense and is willing to be my bodyguard.Daddy told me that I have to find a bodyguard myself or else that good for nothing ,sick ert Donghae will be my bodyguard.And if my life in school with thousands of projects waiting for me to finish is horrible, facing Donghae  24/7 is even worst.If anyone of you had seen Donghae before you might think that I am crazy for not liking such a handsome looking man.But if you get to know him, you will hate him., Donghae is a total playboy he loves to hit on girls anywhere,anytime.

At first, I didn't really  care since I like "socializing" with handsome men too.But things start changing when one day he started hitting on me by telling me cheesy pickup lines and stuff.And then, he somehow manages to sneak into my room and start telling me how he had millions of pictures of different girls and about how easy it was to break other girls heart that's when I instantly felt disgusted by him and swear to never talk to him again for his playboy like attitude.You all might think that I am a little too sensitive and that something like this should not break our cousin bond but I had been cheated by a playboy before so I freaking hate men that plays with other's feeling.

Okay,enough of my tragic past the thing I have to worry now is where do I find someone that can protect me and is willing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter