Jealous?pfft not me.

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 7

Yuri pov

"Sica!!!!!!Wake up already!!!!We are already an hour late for school Taeng and Tiffany already went to school.Wake up or I will put cucumber in your breakfast later".I shouted while violently shaking her sleeping beauty.

"Damn!why won't Sica wake up with the magic word.I guess I used it too much that she is used to it by now"I thought while sighing for the up tenth time this morning.

Well if you're wondering why I,Kwon Yuri the freedom seeker is stuck here trying to wake a damn rock from her deep slumber it's because her father and Mr. Hwang requested Taeng and me to live with their daughters.

Flashback

"I was hoping if you and Yuri could move in with our daughters in a house near the school."Mr.Jung said while asking Taeyeon.

"Sure Mr. Kim,Yuri and I will be delighted to be able to stay with your daughter."

"No!!!"I yelled but suddenly felt Taeyeon pinching the back of my palm with her sharp a*s fingernails while sending daggers to me mouthing at me to accept their offer.

"No......no problem!We will love to stay with Jessica and Tiffany."I said smiling stiffly and felt Mr. Jung and Mr. Hwang's face changes from sad to happy.And the pain on my palm finally stopped while Taeyeon showed me her super wide smile that somehow looked creepy.

"Awww Taeng!!I'm so happy to be able to stay with you from tomorrow onwards we will become the best roommates."Tiffany's loud voice startled all of us after  hearing we agree to stay with her and Jessica,While Jessica just walked to me and hugged me while nuzzling my neck.

"Funny,Jessica does not seem like someone so touchy at all."I thought while trying to pry off her hands gently.

"Emmmmm~I'm tired and call me Sica from now on,"Jessica said while hugging me tighter I blushed slightly remembering I called Jessica by a nickname just now,

presence

"Sica,if you don't wake up now I will go to school by myself since Yoong had been waiting for me since this morning,"I said while shaking Jessica for the millionth time.And as if magic,upon hearing my sentence Jessica woke up from her sleep and shot me a deadly glare.

"Who the hell is Yoong.And you dare leave me here alone just for her."Jessica said while still se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter