Shopping is life

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Yuri pov

"I just wanna dance the night away~~"I was playing my favorite song in my room while dancing around until Taeyeon my best-est best friend practically ripped off my room door and hugged me like we have not seen each other in the life span of a turtle.Wait how long does a turtle live anyway,aargh screw science.

"So Taeng what is with your cheerfulness,have you found a potion to help you grow taller or have you found insoles that can make you as tall as Sooyoung from Girls Generation?"I asked Taeng with so much enthusiasm that everyone can sense the sarcasm in it.Taeyeon kicked my shin while rambling bout how she managed to grow 0.000000000000001cm taller.

"Yul,the good news I have right now is much better than my whole collection.I have gift vouchers for Hwang shopping mall that worth 100 dollars.And we will be heading off right now!"Taeyeon said happily while laughing her signature ajumma laugh.If you are wondering why Taeyeon and I are so happy just because of  a gift voucher,it's because we were planning to save money after Taeng's mom was admitted to the hospital and my mom and I volunteered to help her with her mother's medical expenses.At first,Taeng didn't let us help us but through my persuasion, she finally accepted our help and from that day onwards I and Taeng have become the best of friends and start saving up money together.Taeng even moved into my house since her father was long gone when she wad 16 years old and her mother now stays in the hospital.

Taeng and I walked to Hwang's shopping mall while chatting about our new professor that had arrived at our high school last week and already offended a certain eye smiling princess and her ice princess best friend when he said that pink is not the best color in the world.

After 10 minutes of walking/chasing each other, we finally reached the shopping mall and was surprised to see how grand and big it actually is since this is actually the first time Taeng and I went into the shopping mall.Once we walked in the mall we saw a huge crowd of people crowded in front of a sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter