Changing seatmates?!?!!?

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"Have you found out Yuri's and Taeyeon's background completely?Make sure they mean no harm to Jessica and Tiffany and are able to protect them."Mr. Jung said seriously to his personal assistant, Mr. Lee.

"Yes sir,I had already checked Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon's family background and saw nothing wrong with it.Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim studies at the same school with Jessica and Tiffany and the four also take the same course.Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim had learned Taekwondo before at the age of 4 and surprisingly both of their fathers are rather famous police officers butMr.Kwon died in a car accident years ago."Mr. Lee reported the main stories about Yuri and Taeyeon's life while handing Mr. Jung a file that contains Taeri's background.

"Good job Mr. Lee I am impressed by your high  efficiency in work.You say they learned Taekwondo before didn't you?"Mr. Jung asked fully knowing the answer.While Mr. Lee just nodded his head as confirmation.

" Very well,I shall give them a test to see if they are really capable of protecting my two daughters(Mr.Jung thinks Tiffany as his daughter)."Mr. Jung said while planning something in his mind.Mr. Lee just stood there patiently waiting for his next job to be given.

9.00 a.m.

Yuri house

"Kwon Yuri!!!!!!If you don't wake up now.I swear I will burn all your Micky mouse merchandise and make Jessica stay with you for the rest of your life.!!!"Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs since she had been trying to wake Yuri up since 8 a.m.But the younger girl just wouldn't budge.

"If you dare lay your filthy hand on Micky I will burn all your Tiffany pictures and make sure to tell her how you fantasizes her butts at night,"Yuri shouted back at Taeyeon after finally waking up from her deep slumber.

"Why you@#%[email protected] had been trying to wake you up for the whole morning and the thank you I get from you is your attempt to burn my precious pictures."Taeyeon faked a sad expression and pretended to wipe a tear.While Yuri just went to the toilet and freshen herself ignoring the drama queen.After her morning routine,Yuri began devouring Taeyeon's homecooked breakfast since it was her turn to cook th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter