This is no good

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

Jessica pov

Flashback

While Tiffany was thanking the two strangers that had saved us from getting a scar on our faces, daddy called.

"Jessie,I heard you and Tiff had  an argument in Hwang's mall and almost got punched by a guy.I told you,you need a bodyguard.Forget about finding your own bodyguard I will hire Donghae and my words are final."I heard what my father said, and immediately thought of a plan to save myself from facing a useless punk every day.

"But daddy I already found someone to be me and Tiff's bodyguard.Their name is Errr their name is...."

"what is their name Jessie?"Daddy said impatiently

"Their name is Errr Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon.Can you help me search for their family background,age, school and some other essential information about them"I told  daddy their names immediately after hearing Tiffany's conversation with the two.

"Well,I asked my assistant to check their information and found out that Taeyeon's mother is sick and now staying in our hospital, Yuri's mother works as a nurse in our hospital.While he is still working on Yuri's father."Daddy said his tone full of questions.

"Great!Dad Yuri and Taeyeon will be me and Tiff's bodyguard so do not hire Donghae.Bye dad, love ya."Yes!I don't have to face Donghae.Now all I have to do is make Yuri and Taeyeon accept the job.

Presence

Normal pov

Jessica ended her phone call with her dad and walked to the two clueless girls that had helped her just now.

"Sign this paper now and you will not have to worry about your mother's medical fee since she is now staying in the hospital that my dad owns."Jessica said while looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter