waking up the one and only Jessica Jung

My lovely J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

"Class today I will be rearranging all your seating since I have been receiving multiple complaints from other teachers saying how noisy your class is."Mrs. Seo said sounding rather displeased.

"Okay go find your  seatmate after I call out your names."Mrs. Seo said while some students complain softly since they might be separated from their friends.Yuri and Taeng looked at each other and instantly understand each other's worries since the both do not go well with the rest of the class.

"Hyomin and Jiyeon,Narsha and Gain,Hani and L.E,  Yuri and Bora, Taeyeon and Tiffany.........."Mrs.Seo said and let the students look for their new seatmate.

Taeyeon that heard that she will be seating with Tiffany felt as happy as a lark and hugged Yuri tightly like she won a jackpot or something.Yuri just shook her head and went to look for a girl name Bora.But sadly, she found out from one of  her classmates that Bora had moved to another university last week.Yuri that saw most of her classmates had already found their seatmates has no choice but to raise her hand.

"Yes, Kwon Yuri.Why did you raise up your hand?"Mrs. Seo said while munching on her sweet potato.

"M-m-my seatmate m-moved t-t-t-to another u-u-university last w-w-week.So I-I-I don't h-h-have a seatmate."Yuri said timidly hating the fact that all her classmates have their attention on her.Mrs. Seo searched for a seat for Yuri and stopped just as she saw her scariest student-Jessica seating alone at a seat behind Tiffany.

"Jessica,why are you seating alone?"Mrs. Seo asked Jessica steadily even though she was shaking inside since she heard that a teacher was fired just because he offended Jessica.

"I have no seatmate,"Jessica answered with a dull tone.

"Well then,Yuri you go seat with Jessica."Mrs. Seo ordered.

"Y-y-yes, miss,"Yuri answered still not comfortable talking with her teacher.

Just as Mrs. Seo was about to start her science lesson her phone rang.It ended up that the headmaster called and requested all teachers to have a meeting.

"Class I have to leave for a while so please try to warm up with your new seatmate."Mrs. Seo took her handbag and a packet of sweet potato before leaving the classroom.

Jessica pov

flashback

"M-m-my seatmate m-moved t-t-t-to another u-u-university last w-w-week.So I-I-I don't h-h-have a seatmate."

"Gosh, how can Yuri be so shy and cute when she was so outgoing yesterday.Wait,did I just say that monkey cute!Nope, that ain't true over my dead body I would classify yuri as cute."I thought in my mind while that monkey walked to the seat next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter