Flower Crown

Proljeće na moje rame slijeće
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the seventh day and Namjoon was doing everything in his power to try and make Yoongi crack. He was reciting all the laws he had learned while Yoongi was trying to study for his last make-up test. They were sitting under a large oak tree and enjoying the free time they had been given since a few of the teachers were on some school faculty trip to a seminar somewhere. Spring was Yoongi’s favorite season for a lot of reasons.

Occasionally Namjoon would ask Yoongi for his opinion on some of the laws and jot down all of the answers Yoongi had to offer. They couldn’t even be half-assed answers; Yoongi had to pay attention to what he was saying. In addition Taehyung was putting flowers in his hair (he soon decided it would be better to make Yoongi a flower crown instead). He was also forced to forgo his contacts and had to wear his thick rimmed glasses so he could see because he looked cute- as Jimin had said.

Jeongguk kept taking artistic photos of him and asking him to smile. Yoongi was close to giving up but he held himself together, he hated to admit but Hoseok was the reason for that. He was being supportive and helping him out whenever he could- as long as Yoongi would hug him every so often.

The raven-haired boy in question had his head on Yoongi’s thigh as Namjoon droned on. Yoongi would often find himself reaching down and absentmindedly moving a few strands of the dark hair around.

“Now that you’ve caught up with the lesson plan, I believe you can study alone?” Hoseok phrased the sentence as a question.

Yoongi snapped out of his ignore-Namjoon daze and looked down at him. He found the younger’s sad gaze but he also found his own traitorous hand in the teen’s hair. He removed it gently and pushed his glasses up his nose, he shrugged. “I don’t know, I guess I’ll see after the first test.”

“Hey Yoongi what do you think about-” Namjoon tried to ask him but Taehyung soon tackled the bowl-cut nerd to the ground.

Yoongi looked at them curiously before returning his eyes to Hoseok. The younger was looking at him with something along the lines of awe. Yoongi swallowed nervously and stretched casually. He pulled out his phone to check the time.

“Gotta go?” Hoseok inquired, getting up and stretching as well. They’ve been sitting like that for a while.

Yoongi nodded, “Gotta get to that test. I’ll see you at practice.” He squeezed Hoseok’s hand briefly before going back to the school. He was dimly aware of Jeongguk and the strange look he was sporting as he lowered his camera. He ignored it and focused on his fading knowledge of physics.

Yoongi stood in the locker room and waited for Hoseok to show up. He contemplated the test he had just taken and concluded that he didn’t feel as confident in his results as he did when Hoseok was helping him. He looked up as the heavy double doors opened with a creaking soun

Please log in to read the full chapter