Regrets

Proljeće na moje rame slijeće
Please log in to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi was an average student. He was captain of the basketball team but he wasn’t one of the popular kids. Everyone knew him but nobody actually hung out with him, well, except for the 6 losers that he ate lunch with every day. Min Yoongi was a student with a plan to prove that he wasn’t germ phobic and that he didn’t have a fear of human contact. It was a good plan, he swears, but in reality it was heavily flawed. Mostly because Min Yoongi had too much pride for such a small person.

Therefore his plan failed spectacularly as soon as he stepped up to their usual spot and threw an arm around Jimin’s shoulders, causing the younger to scream out in fear of being killed.

“I didn’t do it I swear!” Jimin cowered into Jeongguk’s side.

“What didn’t you do?” Yoongi asked, confused at the younger’s behavior.

“Whatever you were going to strangle me for, it wasn’t me!” Jimin put up his hands in self defense. Jeongguk grunted above him and pushed the orange-haired boy away.

“I wasn’t going to kill you, idiot!” Yoongi hissed out.

Jimin straightened and slid back into his seat carefully. “You weren’t?”

Yoongi sighed, “No, I wasn’t.”

“Then why…?” Jimin looked as confused as he usually did when he was trying to study math.

“I know what this is about,” Hoseok plopped down on the other side of Yoongi and got dangerously close to his face. “Yoongi’s trying to show us that he can, indeed, touch people without being butthurt about it.” He grinned as Yoongi cringed.

“Maybe,” The gray-haired teen mumbled.

“Ha! Knew it!” Hoseok pumped his fist into the air.

“That’s sweet but warn me next time, okay?” Jimin huffed out.

“You guys ,” Yoongi pouted.

“Okay how about this; so that you don’t scare anymore unsuspecting students, we make this a bet between us friends.” Jeongguk stated rationally.

“I agree; it would be much safer. Let’s wait for NamJin to show up then we’re good to go.” Taehyung, who had been too absorbed in his book about sea turtles, spoke up.

“NamJin?” Hoseok asked.

“Their ship name, they’re so cute together.” Taehyung explained and Jimin nodded in agreement while Jeongguk just rolled his eyes. Yoongi nodded, understanding the shipping life completely.

“So what, we place bets on how long it takes Yoongi to crack and go back to his bubble?” Namjoon asked.

“Yup, the bet will be over three weeks from now and if he holds out till the end, he wins all the money.” Hoseok scribbled on a piece of paper. “Let’s hear them, money and time?”

“One week from now, 20 bucks.” Namjoon said confidently.

“I’d say tomorrow but I know he’s more stubborn than that. 11 days, 25 bucks.” Seokjin put his money on the table.

“Hm, I’ve known him for a while and I don’t really know if he can do this. 8 days, 18 bucks.” Jimin handed over the money to Jeongguk who had been deemed trustworthy enough to keep it. He also didn’t want to make any bets because he was broke, or as he put it I’m too young to be gambling away my lunch money. 

“19 days, I believe in you Yoongi!” Taehyung cheered loudly and put down a 10.

“And I say, 14 days and 30 bucks.” Hoseok smirked.

“Wow, you must really be confident.” Yoongi crossed his arms over hi

Please log in to read the full chapter