Nice

Proljeće na moje rame slijeće
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So, how’d you do? Did you get a C?” Hoseok asked as he jumped up and down in excitement. Yoongi sighed and shook his head sadly. Hoseok deflated visibly but then Yoongi looked at him and grinned.

He held up a paper with a big red B on it. “Got a B instead.”

Hoseok screamed with joy and rushed forward. He grabbed Yoongi around the waist and jumped up with him a few times. Yoongi screamed in distress but he soon started laughing.

“Put me down,” He said as he fought a fit of giggles. “I will bite you, I swear.”

Hoseok reluctantly let him down but Yoongi saw he was still excited and barely staying still.

“Oh man, from only a week of studying. By the end of next week you’ll be the next Albert Einstein, but with better hair.” Hoseok reached forward and ruffled said hair.

Yoongi batted his hand away, “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, I just need to pass.” He straightened his shirt where Hoseok had rumpled it up and continued, “Though, now that my grades aren’t endangered we can give more attention to your basketball practice.”

Hoseok pouted, “But I’m already training every day. With our team practices and the extra hours with you, I’ll drop dead before we even hit nationals!” He dramatically keeled over.

Yoongi patted his back awkwardly, “Come on, I’ll go easy on you. We can move my study time to days we would usually practice basketball and we can just arrive early to team practices that were on the days we had study time.”

Hoseok stood up and nodded, “I guess that could work.”

“Good,” Yoongi smiled at him a little.

“No please, ignore me and the conversation we were having before he showed up.” Jeongguk, who seemed to be next to them the entire time, growled out.

“Jeesh, this emo kid needs to chill. Go listen to some My Chemical Romance or something.” Yoongi grinned, unexplainable joy overtaking him to know that he was somewhat more important than one of Hoseok’s best friends. On top of being bitter and salty, he was becoming green as well. Hanging out with Hoseok wasn’t good for the mind or the soul, he concluded.

“I’ll kill him,” Jeongguk lunged forward but Yoongi sidestepped him easily, taking an advantage of his height.

“Calm down, Yoongi’s just messing with you.” Hoseok stepped in front of Yoongi to protect him from the feral teen.

Yoongi stuck is tongue at the youngest over Hoseok’s shoulder and Jeongguk flipped him off.

Yoongi left the safety of the space behind Hoseok and cleared his throat, “Well, I gotta go. I’ll see you half an hour before practice?”

“Sure, see you then.” And just like

Please log in to read the full chapter