Horrifying Scene

Love...

As she walked towards the mother and child, she saw the white dress of Krystal slowly becoming red. It seemed that blood was dripping from her abdomen and it caused the white dress to be dyed red with the blood.

Yoona was afraid. She was afraid that Krystal had hurt herself by just giving birth to the baby without any medical help.

Yoona hurried to help the girl. But as she half jogged towards the young girl, she saw the hair of the girl became longer and longer till it reached the floor. Krystal’s pretty face moment ago was totally gone. Bits and chunks of the flesh were dropping into the puddle of blood formed by the bleeding of the girl. Her right eyeball popped out and rolled onto the floor, coming to a rest at Yoona’s feet. Blood gushed out from the empty eye hole. White maggots and beetles struggled to crawl out. Krystal’s horrifying face was staring angrily at Yoona.

The tiny baby was no better. It gave an ear-piercing scream that would haunt one’s life forever. The cry was so heart-wrenching and tragic that it caused Yoona to tingle with extreme fear. The infant trashed its hands and legs around vigorously.

Yoona was so shocked that she opened wide but no sounds came out. She stood rooted to the floor, unable to move an inch. All she could do was to watch the horrifying scene unfolding before her.

Yoona was so distracted by the baby’s scream that she did not realise the Krystal’s hair had reached and curled around her legs. The girl’s hair gave a strong tug and Yoona stumbled backward, falling to the floor heavily. She started to slip into unconsciousness. The last image she saw was a faceless baby with a big blood dripping mouth in the centre of the face, crawling quickly towards her.