The Photo

Love...

Taecyeon was a very practical person who did not believe in supernatural beings or ghosts. However, his cousin, Nick was surprisingly a loyal believer of God. He believed in existence of supernatural beings but knew that human eyes were unable to see them. Nick asked Taecyeon to buy a camera and to take photos of all corners of his house and brought back to Nick to have a look.

Although finding it ridiculous, Taecyeon followed Nick’s instruction. The next day, he went to develop all the photos and went to Nick’s house.

“Nick, isn’t it ridiculous? See, there is nothing in the house with me.” Taecyeon said, shaking his head after sorting through the pile of photos. Nick ignored him and continued to look at the photos.

“Taecyeon, look, what is this?” Nick asked, his finger pointing and shaking at one photo.

Taecyeon snatched over the photo. It was a photo of the master bedroom dressing mirror. From the mirror reflection, it showed Taecyeon holding a camera. Not only that, it showed a lady dressed in white long dress with long hair till the floor, on Taecyeon’s back. The long hair covered her face but something was more frightening. There is a baby, faceless but with one big gaping, bloodied mouth, hugging itself to Taecyeon’s right leg.

Taecyeon could not believe it and he thought that Nick had pulled a photo trick on him. But when he turned to Nick, Nick’s face was ghostly pale; beads of sweat were formed on his forehead. He did not look like he was kidding.

“It’s moving! The two people in the photo are moving!” exclaimed Nick, his voice deep with fear.

Taecyeon quickly turned back to look at the photo. Indeed, the lady and child were moving. The baby turned to look in front, staring directly at Taecyeon as if he had an eye.

The lady’s hair became shorter and slowly her face features were visible.