Strange Encounter At Home

Love...

It had been ages since Taecyeon stepped into his house. The last time he came back was to take some belongings and clothes to stay in the hospital, staying at Yoona’s side.

He recalled fond memories of Yoona and him when they first moved into the house. Every corner of the house, every furniture held happy memories of the couple.

Now, he stood alone in the house without Yoona by his side, without hearing Yoona’s cheerful laughter, without Yoona’s home cook food, without life.

Taecyeon walked towards the sofa couch like a lifeless corpse, sunk into it and began weeping for the first time in his life. He never felt so depressed and hopeless in his twenty six years. Life was not complete without Yoona.

Taecyeon fall asleep after weeping for an hour. Taecyeon had a dream. He could feel someone his hair lovingly but he was unable to see who it was. All he knew was a lady.

Taecyeon woke up, thinking that it was too stressed and grief for him to dream about Yoona his head. He shook his head awake and went to prepare for a shower and getting ready to go hospital.

Taecyeon was extremely exhausted after returning from the hospital at night. He took a quick shower and climbed into bed. In the midst of dozing off, he could feel a weight pressing onto the other side of the bed, as if someone had just climbed into the bed with him.

Taecyeon quickly dismissed the thought as he remembered being alone in the house and got back to sleep. However, he could not shake off the feeling of someone plastering to his back.

For weeks, Yoona was still in a coma. Taecyeon was nowhere better; he kept imagining someone was in the house with him. He hopefully wished it was Yoona but reality kept him awake. Hence, he had fitful sleeps every night.