What happened in the bathroom?

Love...

“Na?!” Taecyeon shouted, afraid that his lovely wife met with mishap. When he was about to reach the bathroom, he stepped on some sticky liquid and was shocked to see it was red in colour.

Taecyeon got a shock and was even more afraid that Yoona had hurt herself. He rushed into the bathroom and saw the whole floor was covered with red sticky liquid. Yoona was standing in the bathtub, flailing both her hands frantically and screaming non-stop.

Taecyeon ignored the red sticky liquid on the floor and ran to Yoona, hugging her, trying to soothe and calm her down.

“Na, what is the matter? Have you hurt yourself?” Taecyeon asked worriedly.

“Nope, I did not hurt myself” Yoona sobbed. “There was a cockroach in the sink… And I… And I threw my bottle of strawberry shampoo at it. But… But it missed.. The shampoo bottle dropped on the floor... The cockroach flew straight at me as if it was angry” Yoona said meekly. “Cyeon, I’m sorry that I’ve frightened you.” Yoona smiled, embarrassed that she created a din in the middle of the night.

Taecyeon laughed, despite the angry dirty face of Yoona staring at him. He managed to stop himself before Yoona choked him to death. “Ok ok. So where is the unlucky cockroach?”

Yoona pointed at the toilet bowl, clinging to Taecyeon tightly. Taecyeon tiptoed to the toilet bowl and tried to catch the cockroach. Being an athlete, Taecyeon was fast enough to catch the quick scampering away cockroach. He threw into the toilet bowl and flushed.

“See? It’s that simple and easy.” Taecyeon shrugged, boasting to Yoona. But he was so busy bragging himself that he had forgotten about the shampoo flooded floor. He slipped, fell onto his buttocks and got himself dirty by the strawberry shampoo.

“Hahahahahaha…!” Yoona laughed hilariously and ungraciously as she had to hold onto her stomach and squatted down.

“Oh, so do you need some washing and scrubbing of back?” Taecyeon winked evilly.  The newly-wed couple spent the whole night scrubbing and clearing the strawberry shampoo. Finally, it was almost dawn when they finished clearing the mess and had a warm bath.

Taecyeon was so tired the next day that he had forgotten about the strange gust of wind.