Memory - The Mistake

Love...

“Krystal?” Taecyeon exclaimed, shocked that his college junior was staring furiously and yet lovingly at him.

All memories surged back to Taecyeon.

He was drunk at his best friend birthday party and was asked to stay overnight. Taecyeon walked unsteadily into a bedroom and dropped himself into bed.

Few minutes later, Krystal opened the door, dragging her feet unsteadily towards the bed. She too, was drunk. Krystal discarded her dirty clothes and climbed into the bed, not knowing that Taecyeon was on the bed too.

Taecyeon woke up when he felt a weight at the other side of the bed. He peeked opened his eyes and saw a woman, on the bed. As he was really drunk, he mistaken Krystal to be Yoona as the two of them were very alike. In a drunken state, he had ual with Krystal.

In the morning, when the first ray of sunlight shone through the bedroom window, the pair woke up. Both were shocked they slept in the same bed. Taecyeon apologised frantically to Krystal and begged her not to tell Yoona about the incident.

Although, Krystal had a crush on Taecyeon ever since the first day of school, nodded and agreed.

Three months later, Krystal discovered that she was pregnant. She asked Taecyeon out secretly and told him.

However, Taecyeon asked her to abort the baby so as not to spoil the relationship with Yoona. He said that he had no feelings for Krystal. All along, Taecyeon only love was Yoona. He could not bring himself to marry Krystal.

Krystal could not believe that Taecyeon was so heartless. Krystal refused to have an abortion and went disappeared. No one knew where she went.