Nightmare Returns

Love...

Yoona laid down on the empty king sized bed and switched off the table lamp. A sudden gust of icy cold wind made Yoona trembled. She kicked off the blanket, intending to close the window. However, she realised that the windows were closed shut and the fan was not .

Yoona was extremely petrified. Her fear worsened when she saw Krystal carrying the baby, standing beside her through the reflection of the windows. The girl’s empty eye socket seemed to stare at Yoona’s reflection angrily just like what had happened in the earlier nightmare.

Yoona screamed, turned and ran out of the bedroom. She was stopped at the living room by a bloodied baby crawling on the floor. It left a trail of horrifying blood from the door. Yoona turned back, trying to get back into the bedroom but was blocked by Krystal at the door.

Yoona had no way out except for the balcony at the living room. She had no choice but to get inside the balcony and locked herself out from the terrifying pair of mother and son.

It was dark, cold and wet outside but Yoona was too afraid to notice. Lightning flashed and she managed to catch a glimpse of Krystal inches away from her. Yoona got a fright and stumbled backward. However, she lost her balance and went tumbling down the twenty storeys.