Bad News

Love...

“Hello? Is this Mr. Taecyeon, husband of Ms. Yoona?” the person asked politely from the other side of the phone. “Yes, I am. May I know who’s on the line?” Taecyeon asked.

He could sense nothing good was coming from the lady on the line. It was four in the morning and this matter was related to Yoona. Taecyeon had an extremely bad feeling.

“Mr. Choi, your neighbour heard a woman screaming around midnight time. He walked to the living room and was shocked to see the woman falling down from above and laid on the ground floor unmoving. Mrs. Choi immediately called the police and ambulance. Mr. Taecyeon, we are sorry to inform you that your wife is staying in ICU unit at General Hospital. Please rush over immediately. Also, we have to eliminate the cause of murder as we had checked the scene. The main door was intact and locked. The balcony was locked from outside. There isn’t any evidence of presence of third-party and there is no sign of struggle. We suspect that Ms. Yoona has committed suicide.”

Taecyeon dropped his phone upon hearing the distraught news. “No! This is not possible! Na had just spoken to me not long ago.” Taecyeon could not believe the news. He knew something was amiss.

He reported to his superior and drove to the hospital at high speed. Yoona was not out of danger yet and was required to stay in ICU. She gave no sign of waking up.