009

PS : I think I like my brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanmi's POV

"I can't believe I'm going to detention this is my first time" D.O muttered sighting heavily, poor boy. After awhile ago's situation the mastermind which is Baekhyun will be going to detention with his victims also known as Chanyeol, D.O and Jongin. It's a good thing that they didn't mention my name awhile ago. Chuckling I turn my attention to the guys with a amuse face. D.O is staring at the board obviously sulking, Chanyeol and Jongin giving Baekhyun death glares and for the mastermind well he has a frown on his face. 

"Okay class that's it for today!" Mr. Jung announced making some of the student’s sight in relief. I was packing my stuff when I caught Luhan's oppa eye. I gave him a little wave which made him chuckle. I continue to fix my things when Chanyeol nudge me with his elbow.

"Yah you still need to explain some things to us you know the secrets" He said making sight quickly turning to Jongin who is now looking at us with a weird expression. Rolling my eyes I gave him a 'help me' look when his eyes winded. So he just realized it now huh? 

"Okay guys we have detention let's go go go!" Jongin said unexpectedly loud making D.O drop his bag, he was about to get his bag on the floor when Jongin sling D.O's backpack in his left arm motioning D.O to follow him before pulling Baekyun and Chanyeol out of the room. Before the classroom door close Jongin gave me a wink making me smile lightly. Looks like we're not going to spill the 'secret' today.

"So it's looks like it's just you and me" Sehun said from behind before wrapping his arms around my shoulders which made me blush a little. 

"No! I'm here!" Luhan oppa who unexpectedly appeared said before pulling me away from Sehun with a frown in his face. Wait is that even unexpected? He's very over protective off course it's expected. 

"Yah don't fight" I said looking at the boys in front of me. Luhan oppa was glaring at Sehun while Sehun has a blank look on his face making me laugh mentally. He'll only annoy Luhan oppa more with that look. Luhan oppa was about to snapped at Sehun again when Mr. Jung called my name.

"Ms. Lu can you give our new student a tour?" Mr. Jung who is getting ready to leave said before looking at our direction. Oh yeah tours around the campus for the new student. 

"Why her? I mean out of all students why--" Luhan oppa started to complain making me sight. Looks like he's still not comfortable with Sehun oppa. You see before Jongin and I became best friends during freshmen year Luhan oppa kina hated him too. Why? Because he doesn't want me to get close to boys he would always tell me to hang out with girls but as time passed by I didn't really found a group of friends or should I say a group of girls? 

"Actually Jongin was suppose--"

"Kai" I said correcting him mentally laughing. Jongin would do this anyway if he was here. He really doesn't like it when other people call him Jongin and I am very lucky because he allowed me to call him that.

"Jongin--"

"It's Kai for you sir" Sehun said making me chuckle before giving him a high five which made Luhan oppa and Mr. Jung roll their eyes. Oh my our teacher rolling his eyes? 

"Looks like we have a new addition to the trouble maker club" Mr. Jung muttered making me roll my eyes... mentaly. I don't want to go to detention. 

"I agree Mr. Jung" Luhan oppa muttered making Sehun snicker. I swear if he doesn't stop doing that Luhan oppa will dislike him more.

"Okay anyway this was supposed to be Kai's job but since he's in detention his partner in crime will do it instead" Mr. Jung said emphasizing the 'kai' there before heading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter