008

PS : I think I like my brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV 

"Luhan don't you think that's too much?" Xiumin who is right beside me said softly. My talk with Hanmi is okay. I'm glad that we are in good terms now but I just can't help it. Why am I such a overprotective brother anyway. Sighting I turn my attention to Xiumin with a hopeless expression.

"I just don't like it when boys surrounds her" Aish why doesn’t she have any girl friends anyway. Specially that Sehun guy I have a feeling that his relationship when Hanmi isn't just 'a close friend' I'm a guy I can feel it with Sehun's aura or maybe I'm just being paranoid. Groaning I slammed my head to my textbook unexpectedly loud making our History teacher look at me.

"Mr. Lu is are you paying attention?" Our history teacher Mr. Jang, yes the husband of our homeroom teacher said while looking at me sternly. I nod slowly smiling nervously which made Xiumin and Kris snicker. Oh did I mentioned that Kris is also sitting beside me? Well he always sleeps in class that lazy tall dude. He's so tall I wonder why he didn't join the basketball team it's not like I don't want him in my team but I think that he's going to be very useful in the basketball team if ever.

"I'm sorry sir" I said softly bowing my head. Aish Lu Hanmi this is all your fault why am I so overprotective over you? Why do I want to keep you safe and cherish you all the time. That annoying feeling that will always appear inside me whenever she's surrounded by boys. She's your sister stupid that's why. Yes sister, she's my sister after all. 

 

Hanmi's POV

Ten more minutes. Ten more minutes before our Chemistry class ends, 10 more minutes before I run away from this annoying people. I am unluckily surrounded by two idiots, Chanyeol and Baekhyun who is currently pestering me.

"Yah why did Sehun wanted to talk to you privately"

"Why does Kai looks so troubled awhile ago"

"Why does Luhan hyung looks like a mad bull awhile ago"

"What's your relationship with Sehun--"

"Yah shut up I am trying to study here" I said glaring making the both of them sight. I Chemistry I really do that's why Luhan oppa would always tutor me with this subject. Oh and about Luhan oppa, after our talk we finally made up aish why is he so overprotective anyway and why does he hate Sehun all of a sudden. He's your brother stupid off course he's overprotective of his younger sister. Yes sister, I'm his sister after all.

"Yah you need to share your secrets to us missy" Baekhyun whispered while copying the notes from the board, oh so now he's copying the notes. Will I tell them? Well I trust them their close friends aish Kim Jongin where are you when I need you.

"Stupid basketball captain errands" I muttered when I caught Sehun who is sitting from the left side of the classroom looking at me with a frown on his face. What's up with this guy? I raise my eyebrow when he mouthed something to me.

"Are you okay?" He mouthed making me chuckle a little. I nod before motioning him to face the board. Glancing at my watch I sight in reli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter