004

PS : I think I like my brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanmis’s POV

“Yah why are you so happy today?” Jongin said while opening his locker which is just beside mine. Chuckling slightly I gave him a bright smile as a reply which made him frown.

“She’s smiling like a mad man again?” Someone said from behind making me turn around. Baekyun and Chanyeol smiled brightly before opening their respective lockers which is right beside mine. Wow I am surrounded by boys huh? Well I never really had a girl best friend.

“Again? What do you mean?” Jongin said while slamming his locker before turning his attention to us with a confuse expression.

“Yesterday at detention she was smiling like a mad man while looking at her phone” Chanyeol who is now struggling to open his locker said. Jongin snorted making me roll my eyes playfully before shutting my locker.

“Don’t tell me that our Hanmi has a crush huh?” Jongin said making Baekhyun and Chanyeol laugh. What’s so funny? So what if I have a crush? But I don’t I don’t have a crush, right?

“Yoora did you know that there’s a new student?” a whiny voice said from behind making me cringe a little.

“So what do I care?” Yoora the annoying captain of the cheerleading team said.

“They said that he’s handsome” Yoora’s ‘friend’, Mina said unexpectedly loud making Chanyeol who is still trying to open his locker jump.

“Let’s see” Yoora said before walking away with her minions or should I say the cheerleading team.

“She’s so annoying I want to kick her face” I muttered making the boys snicker. Deciding to go to the classroom I glance at boys who is now helping Chanyeol open his locker.

“Yah are you sure that this is the correct locker combination?” Baekhyun said groaning making Chanyeol scratch the back of his neck with a cheeky smile on his face. Looks like he forgot his locker combination again. He always forgets his locker combination.

“You guys know that we have 5 more minutes before our class starts right?”

“WHAT”

“Guys—“

“YAH HANMI KICK CHANYEOL’S LOCKER”

“What? No!”

 

 

Guess what? We’re not late for class! And we managed to open Chanyeol’s locker, how? Well we kinda borrowed a hammer from the janitor. Now Chanyeol’s locker is broken, well at least he got his things.

“Yah it’s like 2 minutes before class starts you were almost late” Luhan oppa said as soon as we entered the classroom. Chuckling slightly I gave him a cheeky smile.

“There’s that smile again” Baekhyun groaned. What? Is it wrong to smile now?

“What do you mean?” Luhan oppa said looking at us with a confuse expression

“Well—“

“Good morning class” Mrs. Jang said making everyone go to their respective seats. Turning to Luhan oppa’s seat I saw him looking at me with a ‘you need to explain’ look making me chuckle nervously. Quickly turning my attention to Baekyun and Chanyeol who is seated right behind Kai and I, I gave them a ‘shut up’ expression making them smirk slightly.

“Okay class we have a new student!” everyone turn their attention to Mrs. Jang. I guess this new student is the hot topic of the ‘Yoora and friends’ glancing around the room I notice that everyone was muttering and whispering about the new student. Well I guess that he’s the hot topic of the whole class.

 “Mr. Oh please come in” Mrs. Jang said making me stiffen. Oh? Mr. Oh?

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Oh Sehun, let’s have a good year everybody” The girls in the class squealed while some of the guys snickered some just stared at the new student blankly.

“” Jongin who is right beside me said unexpectedly loud making everyone turn their attention to him or should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter