005

PS : I think I like my brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanmi’s POV

As soon as Jongin and I arrived the cafeteria we went to our usual table sighting. Ruffling my hair I turn my attention to Jongin who is already looking at me with a weird expression making me chuckle a bit.

“Yah why are chuckling this is not the time to—“

“I know I know you just look so stupid”

“Yah!”

“Shhh yah you two stop shouting” Suho oppa said while passing our table with his friends which includes Luhan oppa who gave me a stern look making me smile nervously. I turn my attention to Jongin again with a blank expression on my face and guess what he also has a blank expression on his face.

“Why is he here? Do you think he’ll tell Luhan hyung about your past--"

"Yah if he do that I will kill him"

"You never know! Luhan hyung is the reason why you guys broke--"

"Mark my words Kim Jongin I will kill him"

"Kill who?"

Turning around I saw the one and only Oh Sehun with a smirk on his face before sitting beside me making Jongin and I groan in irritation. Way to bother the conversation again Oh Sehun. Rolling my eyes I face Jongin with a 'shut up don't talk' look.

"Yah why are you here? Why did you come back? Are you here to--"

"Shut it Kai it's my first day and you're already bullying me"

"Guys--"

"Really Oh Sehun bullying?"

"Yes Kim Jongin bullying"

"Yah no one calls me Jongin except Sora and my family members!"

"Kim Jongin the bully"

"Oh Sehun the trouble maker"

"I am not a trouble maker"

"YAH SHUT UP" I shouted while slamming my books in the table which made some of the students at the cafeteria stare at us. Jongin continue to glare at Sehun who instantly gave him a devilish smirk. Groaning I was about to leave the table when Baekhyun, Chanyeol came with a familiar student trailing behind them.

"Hi guys!" Chanyeol said before taking a seat beside Jongin while Baekhyun sat beside Sehun. Quickly giving Jongin and Sehun a  stern 'behave' look I turn my attention to our new company quickly looking at his name tag. Do Kyungsoo, sounds familiar.

"Guys this is Kyungsoo call him D.O he is the top student of their class and the president of the eco friendly club" Baekhyun said before motioning D.O to seat on our table. Oh so he's the president of the eco friendly club chuckling slightly I remembered the time when he 'persuade' the students to join his club.

"Hi D.O I'm Hanmi"

"Hey I'm Kai"

"Sehun"

"Okay so Kyungsoo--" Chanyeol said when D.O slap the back of his head making him yelp. What is happening?

"D.O" D.O said while opening his file case. Oh so he doesnt want to be called by his real name? Just like Jongin huh? Chuckling slightly I glance at Jongin oppa who is now paying attention to Chanyeol.

"D.O here wants us to join his club" Chanyeol said laughing slightly. He wants us to join his club? 

"I remember when you presented this club last time you sound so bored" Jongin said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter