007

PS : I think I like my brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanmi's POV

Flashback

"Hanmi where are you" Sehun oppa said from the phone making me smile sadly.

"I'm on my way oppa" I whispered running immediately as soon as I jumped from my room's window. You're okay Hanmi you're okay.

"Hanmi you're not going to ditch me again right?" Sehun oppa whispered making me sight. I've been dating Sehun oppa for 8 months now, we are both freshmen students but we're not studying in the same school. Jongin, my best friend in school and I decided to join the famous dance studio in town since we both have the same interest in dancing and there I met Sehun oppa. 

At first I found him very cold and distant since he doesn’t really socialize with the other dancers in the studio but that impression changed when he became my dance partner in class. He's not the cold and distant Sehun that the whole class knows, he's a sweet and a caring boy which made me developed some feelings for him. I thought that it was only a small crush but after the days we spent together I realized that it's not a small crush anymore but I tried, I tried to ignore those feelings but when he confessed to me I didn't bother to ignore those feelings anymore.

Being with Sehun oppa is one of the best days in my life, we would go to the beach, go camping, watch movies in his house, we would even go to the orphanage since he likes kids very much. His warm hugs that feels like home, the way his hands holds my petite hand that makes me feel safe, his passionate yet innocent kisses that will always make my heart flutter and the way he looks and spend his time with me is just makes me the happiest girl in the world. Everything was perfect making me ignore the number one rule at home, never date until you graduate. I love Sehun that's why we did everything to hide our relationship luckily my best friend, Jongin would always cover us up whenever oppa and I will go on a date. 

"Hanmi you still there?" Sehun oppa said softly making me smile.

"Oppa I'm already here I can see yo" I can see him across the road holding his phone right through his ears. I'm sorry for ditching you for days oppa but I need to. Sighting I ignored the guilt I am feeling. I was crossing  the road when I caught Sehun oppa's smiling face which immediately turned into a frown confused I was about to ask him on the phone when I heard a loud honk near me frozing I heard Sehun oppa shouting my name before everything went black.

 

...

 

"Hanmi you're awake" Jongin my bestfriend shouted before hugging me carefully, glancing around I saw that I am in a hospital gown. Recollecting the things that happened I froze when I remembered that I was about to meet Sehun oppa and I didn't noticed that a car was about to passed.

"Sehun oppa" I whispered making Jongin stare at me. I need to see him where is he why isn't he here?

"Hanmi why did sneak out of the house again" Luhan oppa said with a dark expression on his face making me look at him nervously.

"Hyung I think Hanmi needs to rest" Jongin said obviously trying to help me.

"No Jongin you and I knows that Hanmi is obviously meeting someone who is it? You've been sneaking out of the house even when I ordered you not to stay at the house" Luhan oppa shouted before slamming his hands on the table beside me making me jump. He knows? No he can't. I've been ditching and avoiding Sehun oppa for days because Luhan oppa became suspicious of my actions, he's a very protective brother to me Sehun's dead if Luhan oppa finds out about our relationship.

"Hyung stop Hanmi just woke up" Jongin pleaded but Luhan oppa ignored him before facing me with a stern look on his face.

"There's no boy! I'm not meeting someone" I den

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter